Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicanos: You rooting for Mayweather or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexicanos: You rooting for Mayweather or Cotto?

It'll be Cinco de Mayo and its almost here. We will be with our Cerveza, Tequila, Carne Asada, arroz, frijoles, and of course Boxing (one of our favorite sports) Who will you be rooting for? I'm a fan of both fighters... Big time, but I (and many of my family and friends) will be rooting for our Latino broder (brother) Miguel Cotto. I will not lie. I'm one biased mofo when it comes down to a Latino vs. Other. I really hope Miguelito pulls it off. It will be a huge upset. Que dios este con Cotto en 5 de Mayo.

im going with cotto too, but i think mayweather will ud him. saludos bienvenido al latino lounge..........

Comment

Yep, I feel the same way... Money May By UD, but I hope Cotto pulls a shocker. Would be huge, man. Pacroids losing to Marquez the third time wasn't a big shocker to me, but this will be a "hijo de la chingada" type of upset.

And thanks, carnal...

Comment

I dont have a fav in this fight. We all know Mayeather is going to win.

Comment

itll be fun while it last..............

Comment

Cotto might do it...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
              im going with cotto too, but i think mayweather will ud him. Saludos bienvenido al latino lounge..........
              ^^^^^^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                im going with cotto too, but i think mayweather will ud him. saludos bienvenido al latino lounge..........
                Yep^^^I love the fact Cotto got a fight with him, but i really don't think he can beat Floyd. As a matter of fact, i got a big bet on Floyd now...always looking for another...lol.

On another note, I'm also very much looking forward to seeing the Mares fight soon. He's fast becoming one of my favorite boxers. Dude is made of pure heart. I LOVE his killer instinct.

When he gets somebody in trouble this man doesn't waste 1 second...he immediatly pounces... i get friggin' goose bumps watchin' him kill his prey...lol. Guys like him are why i love boxing so much.

Comment

I'm rooting for cotto but I know Mayweather will win

I think Cotto is a little passed it. But. You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post

I think Cotto is a little passed it. But. You never know.
                    Yeah, for me it's kinda hard to tell what's going on with Cotto. He's showed much improvement in his rematch with Tony, but he's been in so many vicious battles, I dunno if he's better or worse...lol.

I bet mentally he's much more stable and he's got his confidence back. That's 1/2 the game right there. Diaz is really very good for him. I think he can take care of most if not all his division, but I'm afraid he probably bit off more than he can chew with Floyd.

I don't like Floyd much as a person, but i do respect his ring skills and work ethics. He trains like a madman. I just hope Cotto is too. That's one thing i always had a bit of criticism for.

That Cotto didn't train as hard as he could, like training at higher altitudes for endurance that he needed-needs to improve. I really wish he would do that for this fight, he's going to need it, big time. I doubt Floyd can ko him, but i see a probable ud for Floyd once he figures Cotto out.

Even if Cotto has a plan B, Floyd will most likely adapt to that. He already lost to the tasmanian devil in Pac, now he's facing the defensive wizard in floyd. But hey, anything can happen and it wouldn't be the 1st huge upset in boxing.
                    Can you imagine if Cotto does beat Floyd??

This forum would go crazy...lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X