Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of an upset would it be if Raiders or Broncos went to the super bowl and won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big of an upset would it be if Raiders or Broncos went to the super bowl and won?

Those teams aren't bad but I doubt many people are picking them to go all the way to the super bowl except the fans rooting for them.
    HUGE UPSET
    50.00%
    Big upset
    16.67%
    Not that big of an upset for Raiders, they have a good qb/good solid team
    33.33%
    Not that big of an upset for Broncos, they have a good solid team
    0.00%
    Unsure, just want to see the results
    0.00%

**** the donkeys

Comment

Comment

Dont count my boys out just yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          **** the donkeys
          I second this!!!

Go Raiders!

Comment

The Favorites to reach or win the super bowl right now.

AFC: Steelers, Ravens, Patriots

NFC: Packers, Bears, 49ers

Comment

Talk about dark horse/sheep.

It would be amazing if either of them went to the SB and won. I'd flip my shit and my family would be rocking(they are raider fans).

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                The Favorites to reach or win the super bowl right now.

AFC: Steelers, Ravens, Patriots

NFC: Packers, Bears, 49ers
                Its gonna be good to see the Radiers can come together against the top teams in the AFC who knows im still heated i didnt that Pats bet LOL what were you thinking cuz

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Talk about dark horse/sheep.

It would be amazing if either of them went to the SB and won. I'd flip my shit and my family would be rocking(they are raider fans).

you never know...

the Cards went to the SB after going 8-8...got hot at the right time

the Raiders have been gimpy all year and if they all get healthy right before playoffs, it'll be interesting

they can establish ball control with the DMAC-Bush combo and keep opposing offenses off the field

they have have a great kicking game that can control field position

they have shown that they can win on the road

and if they can show the same type of disciplined play (limit penalties) like yesterday, they can be a handful for any of the other playoff teams

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    you never know...

the Cards went to the SB after going 8-8...got hot at the right time

the Raiders have been gimpy all year and if they all get healthy right before playoffs, it'll be interesting

they can establish ball control with the DMAC-Bush combo and keep opposing offenses off the field

they have have a great kicking game that can control field position

they have shown that they can win on the road

and if they can show the same type of disciplined play (limit penalties) like yesterday, they can be a handful for any of the other playoff teams

I definitely think it's possible with the right match ups through the playoffs.

The only AFC team I think is probably the worse match up is the Pats.

Anything else, with a fully functional team. I think the Raiders can over come with careful game planning.

Houston and Jets are gimpy. Ravens are tough defensively but offensively, force them to pass and they can take themselves out of the game. Pitt is tough but look at them against KC.

Pats-Oak 02 playoff rematch? Snow maybe?

Comment

Working...
                    X