Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach reaffirms that Pacquaio ducked Mosley in latest interview.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember this, but was it before or after the hatton fight?

Comment

Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
      if you actually knew wtf you were talking about you would know that oscar vs floyd 2 didnt happen because oscar was trying to screw floyd again with the money splits. floyd had too much pride & retired. Oscar tried to pick on hatton but hatton thought oscar was too big & declined. Then oscar went with pac.

These are facts son.

If you followed boxing on a regular basis you would know the fight was being ****ted on by the entire boxing media as a mismatched sham by oscar picking on a little guy in pac & vegas odds for that fight proved it.
      Money? Are you serious...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...17-notes_N.htm

Hatton and any other name you pull out your ass don't matter cause it was rumors and speculation. Show me one credible article or interview that say Oscar put a offer on the table to fight Hatton.

I'm waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
        Biggest lie told in boxing. Freddie Roach, and Manny Pacquiao cherry picked Oscar and real boxing fans know that. The smart money was always on Pacquiao in that fight.

Comment

a good way to hype the fight up by stating they ducked the opponent in the past... wouldn't matter regardless, Pac is going for the career kill of Shane

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            no...roach did'nt want mosely.....it was'nt pac who did'nt want the fight....pac fought cotto who beat shane and margo who floyd ducked bigtime....
            WOuld it be the same pass if that was Roger in place of Roach? Hell no.

We are going in circles for no reason. Roach on camera said in not so few words "We ducked him" and Pacquiao fans or Floyd haters still wont just call it what it is.

Comment

Money? Are you serious...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...17-notes_N.htm

Hatton and any other name you pull out your ass don't matter cause it was rumors and speculation. Show me one credible article or interview that say Oscar put a offer on the table to fight Hatton.

I'm waiting...
              do your own research you lazy b*tch.

You're the one that's ignorant of the situation.

Comment

do your own research you lazy b*tch.

You're the one that's ignorant of the situation.
                Like I said booty hole sniffin f@ggot, Mayweather was Oscar's top priority in 08 but Roach and Pacquiao slid into position because of Roaches mouth. Just like this Thread proves, Pacquiao fans are flip flopping hypocrites. Any statement not coming from their camp is a lie, but they can cherry pick fighters after openly ducking them in the past. I'll remember to use that same logic when Mayweather and Pacquiao finally meet up, and be interested to see who you claim cherry picked who.

Comment

Like I said booty hole sniffin f@ggot, Mayweather was Oscar's top priority in 08 but Roach and Pacquiao slid into position because of Roaches mouth. Just like this Thread proves, Pacquiao fans are flip flopping hypocrites. Any statement not coming from their camp is a lie, but they can cherry pick fighters after openly ducking them in the past. I'll remember to use that same logic when Mayweather and Pacquiao finally meet up, and be interested to see who you claim cherry picked who.
                  oscar wanting hatton after floyd said no is basically common knowledge around these hardcore boxing parts.

but i digress you floyd fluffing *****sexual.

Comment

Pac said he would fight Mosley in the interview after the Clottey fight

Roach said there were better offers at the time, when Mosley was asking; Hatton & Cotto. Both bigger money fights.

Its pretty straight forward stuff.

Comment

oscar wanting hatton after floyd said no is basically common knowledge around these hardcore boxing parts.

but i digress you floyd fluffing *****sexual.
                      Was there ever a hard offer made to Hatton? Oscar saying " I want to fight in a soccer stadium in England" is like Arum saying "Pacquiao's next fight is in Macau".

Comment

Working...
                      X