Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do the Mexicans that were talking s#!t feel about Marquez quitting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do the Mexicans that were talking s#!t feel about Marquez quitting?

After all the talk about Puerto Ricans quitting against Mexicans?

was cotto and calderon battle worn when they took a knee and quit?

no

Comment

make a thread whenever a guatemalan becomes a champion, til then go sit in the lounge.

Comment

Well like I said before in another thread, it is too early to count the chickens before they hatch. Never thought Marquez would quit like a *****, if that was Margarito, the people lot of you hate, he would go out on his shield even with a shoulder injury. That's a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post

no
          No, there's a great chance that the Fake Mexican Margaresto was loaded against Cotto.

Comment

It's pretty funny to see them whine and defend their boy isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Well like I said before in another thread, it is too early to count the chickens before they hatch. Never thought Marquez would quit like a *****, if that was Margarito, the people lot of you hate, he would go out on his shield even with a shoulder injury. That's a true warrior.
              I agree bro. I don't give Lopez any credit for beating Marquez. But I have more than willingly admitted that Marquez took the easy way out. JMM, Margarito, and even Glen Johnson try to win at all costs. Rafael Marquez can't be considered in that category anymore.

Comment

make a thread whenever a guatemalan becomes a champion, til then go sit in the lounge.
                oh **** ahhaahah owned....

Comment

Marquez didn't quit.

Comment

no
                    Is there always an excuse to whenever one of your fighters loses? Yes..
                    You are full of excuses.

& this is a boxing forum where you discuss all boxing, you don't have to be a certain ethnicity to discuss certain boxers, so I'll comment and post on whatever fighters I like.

Comment

Working...
                    X