No announcement yet.

Jackie Chan Hates MMA - "That's not the Martial Arts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
    Look at his nose. It's BIG! That's the steroid side effect!
    jackie chan's betlog are as small as marbles

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Pan View Post
      jackie chan's betlog are as small as marbles
      The betlog were continuously broken like his bones in his stunts

Comment

lol

Comment

I can see where Jackie is coming from. MMA is often a messy grope fest, and I always lose interest when it hits the mat.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
            lol yeah that was some funny ****. Even I can throw better punches
            Have you ever seen that whole fight? It's not graceful but it has serious entertainment value. If you just see that GIF that goes around, it gives you the wrong impression of the fight. The way that fight ends, its one of the most brutal beatings on the ground you will ever see a guy take.

now i sound like an ******* mma fan

Comment

Jackie Chan is a ****ing legend!

He is the greatest Asian to have ever lived and doesn't take steroids either.

Did anyone notice how sad and pathetic the MMGAY journalist came across when the martial arts legend dismissed his precious sport?

"wah wah,they don't like my precious sport.I think I'm going to go cry and cut myself because there's somebody else who doesn't appreciate two glass jawed grapplers rolling around in a cage like I do".

God bless Jackie Chan and his great movies.

Comment

Greatest Asian to ever have lived

Comment

i bet no one can have a serious staredown with JC.

Comment

Jackie Chan knows real Martial Arts.....MMA is not martial arts, its basically a deformed type of gay ****o mud wrestling

Comment

I can understand Jackie wanting to preserve the traditional arts and all, and it's all good, but practically all of the fighting arts have been commercialized in most countries compared to what most of the arts were originally intended for.

For many years there was an aura of mystique and mystery surrounding the arts, until MMA came along and blew the cover off to reveal that it's not the art that was important as much as it was the individual.

It hearkens back to the Roman galdiator battles in the coliseum where it was more a matter of life and death and survival than it was about pitting styles against one another.

Nowadays, MMA fighters appear to all fight the same way with very few exceptions. It's just the names of various styles that keep the mystique
                      in place, but it's been narrowed down to a few styles which have proven more effective in that type of competitive environment.

In sport competition it should be about honor and respect above all else because it's not about life and death anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X