No announcement yet.

Im still a fan of Margarito there are worse things going on in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    PIG.....I hope that you kids start boxing and let see how you like their opponent loading their gloves.

Arum said that he will appeal the decision but in the meantime, he will put Margacheato on his Latin Fury PPV for June in Mexico.
    I wouldn't like it at all, just like I wouldn't like it if someone used steroids. I'm no different than Mosley, RJJ fans. If Mexico lets him fight during his U.S suspension, that's a fucked up thing to do.

Comment

I dont belive it was a hard as a rock plaster cast, I want to SEE exactly what was in his glove. I dont think his pride would allow him to cheat knowingly

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        I really dont care about the attempted illegal handwrap scandal, far worse things go on in boxing on a regular basis like short notice losing streak opponents taking a beating in fights for the paycheck vs contract top prospect fighters on the way up. This is more dangerous to the health of fighters in general and its so common. Margo will probably fight again within the year in another state or mexico or euorope, and the opponents trainer can check his wraps before the fight like every trainer has been able to do up to this point.
        exactly, people act like this sport is so clean and ****, give me a break.

Comment

Working...
        X