No announcement yet.

The Chronicles of The Urban Artist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chronicles of The Urban Artist

This whole threads true intentions are to express my beleifs and my morals to you as another human being. May you like it or dislike it, it's up to you but it's something I will enjoy and you may see a different side of me than just the indirect posts when the threads have been misguided and offtopic.

RELIGION - ATHIEST

While I respect each religion as it's own, I am bipolar most of the time as I trully beleive most religions are jokes and just something without a true foundation to hold each and every structure. I am athiest for allowing my mind to grasp ahold of the what the heart tells me is the truth as this truth is being able to judge every other aspect of religion, because I carry no religion.

That may sound atleast the lesser of many tribulations that make myself out to be a self-centered and an egotistical maniac. Religion plays a big part of most people's lives as it seems to be more of a burden in my eyes as I have grown accustom for worrying more to just something of worshipping something we have proof of other than a book that has been rewrote dozens and dozens of more times to come. With religion out of the way in my life I have nothing to worry about that will make some sort of consequence with morals, yet I feel like I will be discriminated against, not by the regular worshipper but the fanatics whom would love to see myself incapitated of the true feelings. I feel if I am ever to be taken to court and if my beleifs are to be ever brought up they might as well give me 25 to life.

Another major reason why I feel people have religions is to have somewhere to rest their soul after the body has worn itself to it's gruesome or yet peaceful death. I feel we'll decompose in the ground as some of us being the unlucky will not have a place for their own tomb or grave. I myself wish to remain unoriginal and take a whole alternate approach to my life and be sailed out to sea where the destruction of the ship is caused by a mass explosion. That shall be my true demise, no slaying that I may possibly face as I am a fanatic in my own mind and beleifs while I'll clash with other fanatics, in different rivalries of people.

I cannot take the facts or opinions away from anyone else, but the only thing I can take away from myself is my life as it isn't my time to die and to me it will never be my time to die. The only thing that will ever stop me is MYSELF!

I am what I am.

I am Reka "The Red" Erbad

Segment Two of Infinite

Political Stature- Anarchist

Anarchy on all basis of a nightmare is the worst for a government. Call me un american, call me whatever you want but Anarchy is the only true path of every single motive in the world. We remain posing as if we follow all the guidelines in our world and everyone elses, but we must as human beings confess when it's time to confess. Personally, my life has been a confession booth as I have confessed these lives each of us live aren't the lives none of us intended for. No one is truly happy through everything that has happened.

The situation of Anarchy may not be the most pleasant of governments as we are free to do what we wish and personally everyone already knows my motives for this world and everyone should know what I would intend to do without the multiple consequences. I am powerful through my words and I am powerful through my actions, passive or agressive I remain more assertive than every other person whom imagined greatness. People must beleive I am talking as if I am the most moral of human beings, more moral than this god everyone wishes to praise. Anarchy remains evident as the last resort we have for our world, we can't reduce it's possibility of tearing this realm into two as it will be the ultimate fate of everyone. We see anarchy every single time a hurricane comes and goes, the Big Eazy a more significant time of Anarchy. Imagine the world covered in a hurricane, but replace the hurricane with mankinds doing as the only innocent one remains mother nature.

We are the death of humanity and mankind, no one wishes to confess our actions except a few I am unknown to as they are to me. I am the least of anyones worries except the devils of races as I will single out everyone whom wishes to be an Anarchist to my own morals that others may carry with the large dislike of racism. Stating this in a majority white forum, will make people think I am an uncle tom of opposite colors. If people wish for answers I shall give them to anyone whom wishes to listen to the blunt truth.

Label me a bigot as I express my feelings through succumbing to bigotry in dozens of ways. Don't worry of what may happen to me as you should worry what happens to this world and it's humanity. We'll crush it eventually and armageddon; the apocalypse will arise.

The apocalypse is now.

Comment

I agree with Bobby, you are taking yourself too seriously. Although I agree with some of your views (Im athiest as well) I did feel you were rambling.

Comment

To be honest mate your language isn't particularly easy to follow so your message is likely to get lost. I understand you have views of some depth to put across but if you build things in a more structured fashion, and keep related clauses closer together within each sentence, you might get a better reaction.

Comment

Richmond, KY does not count as urban. Lex-Vegas, MAYBE, but nowhere in Madison County might one find an 'urban artist'.

And the post above mine is good advice. Express yourself in shorter, clearer sentences without dramatization. You can't expect people to read this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            Richmond, KY does not count as urban. Lex-Vegas, MAYBE, but nowhere in Madison County might one find an 'urban artist'.

And the post above mine is good advice. Express yourself in shorter, clearer sentences without dramatization. You can't expect people to read this ****.
            I'm from Lexington. I understand how I write may not be too comprehensible but people must understand that the most powerful part of the human body is the mouth and not the hands. This is the same with what I am trying to express because I am a great speaker and (in my opinion) a good writer, but I dont know how you'd expect me to cut down such a large situation and beleive it or not this is some of the shortest I usually get it at.

It seems childish how people like Gomez still want to remain with this insulting crap. If they can't read it tell me that, instead of calling me every name in the book just to make an excuse to post.

Comment

Great writers and speakers dont just write in big words. They do their best to get their point across, and its hard to comprehend your message with all of the complex sentences. Its like youre trying to be Bob Costas or something.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                Great writers and speakers dont just write in big words. They do their best to get their point across, and its hard to comprehend your message with all of the complex sentences. Its like youre trying to be Bob Costas or something.
                Talking in complex sentences isn't a bad thing to me..

Comment

There's nothing wrong with using complex sentences per se, but when you're writing or talking or signing or making facial expressions the key is communicate effectively with your audience. From my perspective I struggled to understand your points clearly; but then again this might be my problem....

I'm sure you are a good speaker and writer. I used to be a fluent writer, until my job necessitated writing in a very specific style that is boring as ****.

Comment

Its interesting that every respone has been about the way u write, and not wat u have written.
                    I think that says alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X