No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco Talks Edwin Valero, Angulo, 140, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco Talks Edwin Valero, Angulo, 140, More

BoxingScene.com caught up with former interm lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco to talk to him about his November 6th fight. DeMarco also talks about his fight with Edwin Valero which was the last fight of Valero's career. See what else DeMarco had to say in this exclusive interview.

[Click Here To Read More]

Humberto Soto is moving up to 140? Bad idea.

Comment

DeMarco is a bum.

Comment

Good to see Demarco coming back strongly after the Valero fight.I feel he will be a big force in boxing in the next couple a years can brawl can box has a very good chin and good power.WAR DEMARCO

Comment

Originally posted by hi-five View Post
          DeMarco is a bum.
          and what are you doing with your life? you're a 40 year old who still watches wrestling.

demarco is all class. he fought a guy who'm EVERYONE was ducking in the weight class. this guys has balls.

Comment

I love this kid, a family man and a man of faith, can't say a bad word about him. I hope he learned from the Valero fight and continues to provide us exciting fights as he has in the past. Vamos Tony a puro guevo!

Comment

He makes sense, like an older person, and earned his platform. When you read about it, Rios is burning his candle at both ends, ranting and raving; burning inside and outside of the ring. Total opposites. Rios looks better, but who knows?

Comment

Fastblack

Demarco will always be remembered for quitting in the biggest fight of his career. Just giving up and quitting in front of is fans and family. A quitter shame shame.

Comment

he didn't quit
                  valero just beat him up really good
                  he was never on valero's level

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                    Demarco will always be remembered for quitting in the biggest fight of his career. Just giving up and quitting in front of is fans and family. A quitter shame shame.
                    That's a pretty harsh thing to say, although I had to eat my words after the fight. I honestly thought he was going to beat Valero. I was dissapointed that he "quit" but I don't hold it against him, Valero whooped him up pretty badly, made him a man actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X