Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi would box circles around Julio Cesar Chavez in Chavez' PRIME.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    HAHAHAH... he couldnt handle cottos power or ricky hattons sorry ass... come on now
    You mean one guy that are life time that is basically a lifetime WW and is now at 147? Or the guy that is a lifetime HUGE 140 lber?

Cotto and Hatton both KO Chavez.... HE couldnt even take Frankie's best punch.... Can some one say Willy Wise? Kostya Tzyu? Oh yeah, Kostya beat a JCC and a PRIME Kostya got TKO'ed by Hatton....

Comment

Chavez was at the end of his prime when he fought Frankie, and was definately past it when he fought Oscar, Willie, and Kostya. JCC would've walked him down and punished him like Cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by ELP View Post
        Chavez was at the end of his prime when he fought Frankie, and was definately past it when he fought Oscar, Willie, and Kostya. JCC would've walked him down and punished him like Cotto did.
        He was not past his prime....

All the bums he fought, he was young in boxing years.... Those damn taxi drivers caused no threat much less caused any pain on Chavez....

Excuses, excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
          You mean one guy that are life time that is basically a lifetime WW and is now at 147? Or the guy that is a lifetime HUGE 140 lber?

Cotto and Hatton both KO Chavez.... HE couldnt even take Frankie's best punch.... Can some one say Willy Wise? Kostya Tzyu? Oh yeah, Kostya beat a JCC and a PRIME Kostya got TKO'ed by Hatton....
          ok now i know i cant take this stupid ass serious

Comment

Ah ok, this isn't a serious thread.

Comment

Paulie is just too fast and too slick for the one dimensional Chavez.... Paulies jab is the main weapon..... He would keep it in Chavez' face all night.... I cant see Paulie getting hit by a slow plotting Chavez that telegraphs his punches....

Paulie UD 8-4 MAYBE 7-5........

Im sorry but thats what I think, and it had to be said.....
              He would, but would not be able to last all 12 rounds.

Why? sometime during the fight he gets put to sleep

Comment

He was not past his prime....

All the bums he fought, he was young in boxing years.... Those damn taxi drivers caused no threat much less caused any pain on Chavez....

Excuses, excuses....
                His debut was in '80 @ 17, he fought Frankie in '94 @ 31. If you read my post, I said he was AT THE END OF HIS PRIME when he fought Frankie. World champions whom Chávez defeated include Jose Luis Ramírez, Rafael Limón, Rocky Lockridge, Meldrick Taylor, Roger Mayweather, Lonnie Smith, Sammy Fuentes, Héctor "Macho" Camacho, Juan Laporte, Edwin Rosario, Greg Haugen, Tony López, Giovanni Parisi, Joey Gamache, and Frankie Randall. Look, it's cool you like Paulie but at some point, you have to wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

Hatton KO's Chavez???? This thread is full of comedians. Hilarious.

Comment

this thread reminds me of smallbutstrong's foreman threads LOL

Comment

The TS has to be talking about Julio C. Chavez JR.

Comment

Working...
                      X