Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Next Boogeyman that NSB will Accuse Crawford of Ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Next Boogeyman that NSB will Accuse Crawford of Ducking?

1. It all started when Crawford went to the U.K. to fight Ricky Burns. Instead of giving TC credit for the win, they called him a paper champion because Ray Beltran was the true lightweight champion. TC goes on to shut out Ray Beltran in a one sided schooling. Of course, Beltran was dismissed after the fact.

2. Next up was Viktor Postol. Postol put out a fake press release how Crawford ducked him and NSB jumped all over it. The Crawford ducking Postol discussions gained steam and several Postol fans emerged. "Postol is the more skilled fighter. Crawford only picks on little guys. Postol is too risky."

Sure enough, Crawford won damn near every round and dropped Postol. These Postol fans are nowhere to be seen.

3. Most recently, we have Felix Diaz. I have an entire thread addressing those who felt Crawford was ducking Felix Diaz because this fight was too risky.

What happens ? Beatdown.

So now I will give the TC critics a platform to select the next boogeyman that TC will avoid because he is too risky.
    Julius Indongo
    26.32%
    He Fears the Bigger Welterweights at 147
    36.84%
    He's Really a middleweight and should be fighting GGG
    15.79%
    If he was a real warrior he would lose 10 pounds and fight Loma
    5.26%
    I don't know. I just hate Crawford and want him to lose.
    15.79%

Let's see how he does at 147.

Comment

In no way did people think he ducked Diaz.

Comment

They'll be cries for him to move up to 147 now and for Spence, Brook, Pac or Thurman to be his first bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Saw a couple of posts saying that Diaz would whoop him and that Carawford would try to avoid the fight......that was a few months ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Saw a couple of posts saying that Diaz would whoop him and that Carawford would try to avoid the fight......that was a few months ago though.
            Then they are morons....I mean really, I was expecting from ass whooping from Crawford when I saw how Diaz fought at the Lamont peterson fight. He was there infront of him, and if you are infront of Crawford you are free range target practice for a guy like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Absolutely false. There's a thread on the first page dedicated to this very topic

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Absolutely false. There's a thread on the first page dedicated to this very topic
                Well bumped it mate, make them look like clowns! LOL.

Comment

This guy is such a class act, I'm struggling to see who's going to stop him. He was so far out in front of everyone at 135 before moving out and it's the same here at 140. Don't know how the move in weight class is going to work out for him but if he can carry the weight up I can't see who's going to stop him there either. Some physically big guys up there like Spence, Brook, Thurman so hard to comment until we see him in action but a great addition to that weight class in any case.

Comment

Probably Indongo. Just like with Diaz, it's easy to pick an unknown contender and claim Bud doesn't want none in hopes he goes for a name instead. That's why people were so quick to claim he ducked Diaz when the Molina fight was made.

Comment

Working...
                    X