Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malinaggi on Pac vs Thurman: Is Pacquiao still natural to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ all the nubian kangz coming to paulies defence

Comment

Here's a dose of reality for Paulie. This is the most viewed video of him on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
        Manny is a accumulative puncher in his higher weights with the exception of the 1 punch KO on Hatton. Floyd's a defence first fighter so he never really put's his all in his punches plus combined with his hand problems it's understandable his power almost becoming to a very low level and not bothering anyone.

Manny carried his power enough to punish guys over a number of rounds and eventually TKO them again with the exception of the Hatton KO, it's not rocket science. Remember this very same Manny in his prime couldn't drop Zombie De La Hoya but made him quit on his stool. Manny's power has been consistent as well his opponent's being bigger and stronger, y'all act like he should be knocking out heavyweights cold and if he doesn't it means he was on PEDS.

If anyone thinks the majority of guys in boxing aren't on something they are naive, you have guys who legit think AJ is natural so smh.
        My main hang-up is that Pacquiao basically physically peaked out as 130lb fighter, still went up another 17 pounds, and was still hurting guys.

Accumulation may have a piece of things, but you're not going to see guys like Mikey Garcia dead guys at 154lbs. Errol Spence Jr is about done filling out and will likely end up being a good-sized 154lber; he's not going to end up going up to super middleweight and battering fighters.

Boxing has it's extended history and, outside of possibly Thomas Hearns, you hardly if ever see a fighter go from the capped out weight that they reach, go up another two weight classes and still batter guys without having to drastically change their style to compete.

You can try and justify things with the "everyone cheats, so Pacquiao cheating isn't all that bad" rhetoric if you want (which I doubt), but the fact still stands that Pacquiao went on a ridiculous run, got called out for it by Floyd after the Cotto fight, and then immediately started to perform as folks would expect a fighter with his frame to perform (can say what you want about ability, but Pacquiao is basically a dynamic 130lb fighter, fighting well out of his division).

Since Floyd put Pacquiao on blast, the man is 9-3, 0 KOs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Reporter: I know you're a bit biased on your views towards Manny Pacquiao but how do you view Pacquiao Thurman?

Paulie: I don't know man, maybe.....look at Manny Pacquiao. He was already a three weight world champion before I had my first professional fight. I retired in a fifteen year career at two weight classes while Pacquiao is ten weight classes past the weight classes at the time where he was when I had my first fight and he still mentioned among this super fights and is still mostly everybody's top 5 pound for pound list at his age and style. Is that Natural to you?

You can just feel the jealousy dripping from him......

Ahahhahaha. I feel sorry for malignaggi.

Comment

Paulie is right pac isn't natural, pac is a very special boxer. No other boxer can achieved what pac had done in the next 100 years even you gave that boxer all the peds in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              How was it obvious? Please give us some facts.
              Because they can't believe in their own eye that pac is just too good and too skill. they think only african american should be that good to them.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Yet Floyd came up from 112 and has more KOs than Manny above 140.
                He give an excemption to floyd even they caught him masking peds they still have the excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  It was about egos. Floyd's demands were unheard of at the time. And Manny was clearly an A-side fighter as well as Floyd. Mayweather was also making stupid demand-split offers that was just pretty much an insult to another A-side fighter.

And when Pac did compromise and agreed to a cut-off date... Floyd moved more goal posts. That's the truth.
                  The truth that flom0s can't accept. They think that all floyd demands should be accepted by pac without question or else pac is hiding something or ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Naah.. all smoke and mirrors.

Floyd's best friend knew who truly was ducking. Those ped test is to move the goal post until Pac is too old enough to fight.

Exhibit A. (the one who truly ducked)

@ 0:59 It's just Floyd, is he Flip Flops lolololol

@ 1:55 Did Floyd duck Manny? Yes! lolololol

Well I think that's clear enough who's extending the goal post. I guess he was still stuck with his vagina at that time hahahaha! But off course you can't see that too bud, You are too much of a fl0mo to see that clearly. In your mind it's certainly Pac's fault right? I understand you bud. No worries.

hahhahha thanks spoon.

Comment

• Man fuk Malignaggi guido azz cuck. Broner fuked his ugly girl and fuked him up too.

Comment

Working...
                      X