Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Feels 100% Ready For Spence After Testing Eye in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Some background info on the dude:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89159

An ambulance driver...
    He obviously still has a day job.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      He sparred with Amer Khan after getting it surgically repaired by Mohemmed-Ali.
      Lmfao! That's what got me to? Feels like I'm reading some kind of boxing/Brook parody or sumn. Couldn't believe that this was for real until I read it for like the fifth time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Man this fight seems like it's taking years to get here.

Still got brook by decision but I could be wrong.

I think Spence is gonna come out guns blazing early and if that doesn't work Brook out boxes him. It won't be easy for either guy win or lose though.

No need to **** on Spence I think he's a good fighter I just think Brooks more well rounded. I like both guys though. A concept that I'm sure is hard to grasp for the lot of you.
        Sorry but I can't see the scenario you painted panning out.

Spence has endless stamina, the guy has an extremely high work rate and he doesn't tire at all. He keeps throwing non stop and he increases the number of punches thrown/and landed every round, and his pace just keeps going higher and higher until he stops the opponent.

Brook on the other hand showed in the GGG fight that he doesn't like a high pace and he was slowing down considerably, not even throwing anymore by the time he got stopped and not moving around anywhere near as he was earlier.

At the fact that Spence is in the top three most consistent and powerful body punchers in the world and I can't fathom the idea of Brook outboxing Spence in the late rounds.

Brook without of shadow of doubt in my mind has to win the earlier rounds and get a head start otherwise it will be game over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by slyboots View Post
          he sparred with amer khan after getting it surgically repaired by mohemmed-ali.
          lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

I've not seen much of Spence being honest but I wouldn't take much from Brook's sparring partner on this.

I think it will be a close fight, but somehow can't see Brook winning. He does have stamina problems. Which could be key if Spence has such a high workrate and maintains it!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              I have watched a few recent fights of both Brook & Spence on youtube and can say that Brook's experience will come to bare if Spence doesnt put enough pressure to win. Spence have to knock him out, Otherwise Brook will school him to win by a decision. I also have a feeling Spence can resurrect that wounded eye.
              And you can bet Spence will target that eye all night.

Comment

Am i the only one who thinks Brook is going to get destroyed?? I mean he beat porter and porter is ok hes not great by any means. Brook showed balls vs GGG but only got the crap beat out of him and that beating probably took a toll on his body. Who else has be beaten or faced that is good? I get it, the same can be said about Spence but man oh man hes the real deal! Spence by KO or complete domination of 12 rounds.

Comment

Lol yeah, as if sparring with some guy for a few rounds (probably with headgear) is the same as getting hit by a world class puncher over 12 rounds.

I'm not one for excuses, but I can absolutely see Kell's eye getting broken again in the first half of the fight. It would be a shame if Golovkin completely ruined him.

Comment

Some background info on the dude:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89159

An ambulance driver...
                    "has a full time job driving for the ambulance service, mainly getting the elderly to hospital for their appointments."

Something to be proud of!!

Comment

Ok we know athletes come out all the time saying how they are 100% but they really arent, correct?

Well, I am more than certain Kell Brook is blowing smoke up our asses. Has anyone actually looked up this Amer Khan guy?

Well, for one, they have headgear on. And two, this ****ing Khan guy has 1 KO in 13 fights!

http://boxrec.com/boxer/196309
                      David Haye was 100% against Tony Bellew apparently, only fight night will show truly how much making 147 and that loss to GGG has affected Kell Brook or If it's affected him at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X