Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard an interesting Conspiracy theory...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard an interesting Conspiracy theory...

Everyone should at least know about Trumps quote in the 90s about how if he was running he would be rrpublican because they eat up everything fox news says. He was also friends with Killary before this election.

I heard an interesting theory about how they pushed trump into republican power just to help ensure a Hilliary victory because Trump easily entices the sinple american who hates minorities, wants to build a wall on the boarder and blow up all terrorists.

Im not saying i believe it but youd have to be an idiot if you didnt see this has been rigged since day 1. Hilliary will be the next president and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Our votes have never mattered anyways with the electorial college. They just want us to feel like we are in charge. But your vote doesnt matter so you can stop flame waring with each other.

I can beileve the conspiracy but votes do matter esp in this election were Maine and Utah are swing states, every state is a swing state

Comment

Its not a conspiracy theory, it's what happened. It's a fact.

Trump is a Hillary puppet. So that makes all of his voters also her puppets. Trump was the only candidate she could beat. trump is a Clintonite. He's part of the Clinton establishment.

The whole thing is a joke. This whole election is set for Hillary to win, and Trump is in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I can beileve the conspiracy but votes do matter esp in this election were Maine and Utah are swing states, every state is a swing state
        Dude Bernie won some states at a 70-30% ratio and they still gave those states to Hillary. He and Trump never stood a chance.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Its not a conspiracy theory, it's what happened. It's a fact.

Trump is a Hillary puppet. So that makes all of his voters also her puppets. Trump was the only candidate she could beat. trump is a Clintonite. He's part of the Clinton establishment.

The whole thing is a joke. This whole election is set for Hillary to win, and Trump is in on it.
        Better be careful or all those trumptards will come in here and have a heart attack.

Comment

I heard a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton ghost wrote the entire Woptober album.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I heard a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton ghost wrote the entire Woptober album.
            You really want to die today? You might as well just say Ghandi was funded by Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              You really want to die today? You might as well just say Ghandi was funded by Hitler.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Dude Bernie won some states at a 70-30% ratio and they still gave those states to Hillary. He and Trump never stood a chance.

Better be careful or all those trumptards will come in here and have a heart attack.
                I hope not, I want it to happen during the election so I can video tape trump events when all the fat racist white trash finally realizes it's over for Trump. Thats when the beat drops...

Comment

Don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I hope not, I want it to happen during the election so I can video tape trump events when all the fat racist white trash finally realizes it's over for Trump. Thats when the beat drops...
                    I literally just red K'd the one **** XO from that master thread and put a picture of a white girl grabbing a black di ck in the comment box

Comment

Working...
                    X