Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking forward to work 2morro? What time u start? What is your occupation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    setting a good example, what do you support the intoxication of children?
    Young adults and children with learning and physical disabilities. Helping them transition into independant living and employment

Comment

I'm a musician and i have nothing to do until October 11th, then i'll go to Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, Hong Kong and Bangkok to play. I am looking forward to it very much and love what i do. The only slight downside to it is when i go to these places, often i'm just there for a day and don't get to see much at all, but it's still great anyway. Plus i'm doing it with some of my best friends. I'm blessed.

Comment

It's 10am and I still haven't left I've got a sore throat but I might make an appearance.

Comment

I'm an engineer and makes 6 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
            Young adults and children with learning and physical disabilities. Helping them transition into independant living and employment
            can you help zaroku or does he just wanna sponge off teh government?

is he too r-tarded to work?

Comment

Half past a monkey's azz, a quarter passed his balls. That's what time you little itty bitty c0ck Svcking buddy of mine.

Wipe that jizz off you face, wash up.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I'm an engineer and makes 6 figures.
                Who doesn't? Is that your claim to fame? The guys I work for pay our collective salaries in taxes.

Comment

Working...
                X