Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Crying Kids...Was Anyone Disturbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I agree with you in that i think GGG will put a brutal beating on him, but sorry mate, Khan did not hurt Canelo. He landed some nice shots don't get me wrong.
    Ok let me change the word to "Fluster", it stops someone from walking you down, that was Canelo's initial plan, Khan hit harder than he thought.

Floyd flustered him as well

Triple G will hurt him

Comment

Those weren't his kids. I believe they said he had taken like 27 niece and nephews to the fight.

Comment

Canelo is Mexican so he has like 50 nieces and nephews so I doubt those were his kids. But HBO should really sway away from putting the camera on them in general. I mean, I get putting the camera on the significant other and adult family but the kids aren't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          I believe they said he had taken like 27 niece and nephews to the fight.
          lol. Trump be like ''dayyuuummm''

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            He was flustered, and his face told the story.

Same thing happened with Floyd, that right hand seems to fluster him and stop him from just walking you down
            He upped the pressure on Khan and got closer every round, he only really began walking him down from the 3rd round on. He was getting closer and landing more with every round. As was predicted, he gauged Khan's speed early, then set about neutralizing it, which he did.

He got caught with a fast right hand, there was no reaction. He got hit with far better shots from Lara, those didn't remotely bother him either.

Comment

Khan got put to sleep. Let it go already. You will get no moral victory from me.

Comment

First off Canelo had a daughter out of wedlock when he was 15!

That would maker her 9 or 10! Pretty consistent with the photo shot!

Why are there so many threads in this site?

I posted on another thread on this site before this new thread was created!

Today, 03:46 AM
                TJ highway

Khan moved up two weight classes and got KO'ed!

Canelo had a daughter when he was 15! pretty sure she was the girl HBO flashed at ring side in the first two rounds! The poor girl was at the brink of crying!

That tells you how good Khan was doing!

Does anyone think no less of Juan Manuel Marquez?

He eventually knocked out Manny Pacquiao!

Look at what Pacquiao has done since!

There is no shame to losing to Hall of Farmer's!
                This should all be posted under the first Canelo vs Khan thread!

Oh never mind! But wait? New threads!

Canelo Khan on the moon zero gravity..................Who wins?

Khan Canelo 10 paces with shot guns!

Canelo Khan vs Broner Maidana "Naked and Afraid".........Someone is leaving knocked up!
                Last edited by TJ highway; 05-10-2016, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Khan hurt Canelo? Hahaha wtf is this? We are on planet Earth right?

Comment

Why do they show those shots?

Especially when nothing had happened and it was just a pre-teen girl being hysterical.

HBO need to sort their shit out. You wouldn't have seen that crap during their glory days of the late 90s/early 00s.

Comment

I dunno man. I saw plenty of fights in Mexico as a kid. It's part of the culture in some ways and it's looked upon honorably. I was never shielded from boxing. I didn't see anything wrong with it but I grew up in a boxing family sooo...

On a side note..when was Canelo flustered? He didn't have to walk Khan down as he was doing all the damage and landing all the shots. He's also (obviosly) the better boxer. Floyd flustered him...Khan was fast at full steam in the first and second which goes without saying but Canelo still stayed infront of him and at the end of his punches.

It's like saying Glen Tapia flustered Lemieux at the end of the previous round he stopped him in.
                      Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-10-2016, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X