What were you in Highschool?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    What was your set bruh?
    Corona Vatos Locos 4th Street lol crazy how my life has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Oh but you were.........you just didn't know it..........although to be honest I think today's kids are hella pussiefied......just like in the new 21 jumpstreet.....

I dunno what year you graduated but but seem like after the 2000 or so mofoakas got soft as fook....specially with all this bulling bull****
      I never graduated. I don't think it's a year thing, it's an area thing.

My HS was terrible. There were fights everyday, condoms in the staircases, kids selling weed, low scores, high dropout rate (I dropped out after my first year), and stabbings.

Whether you believe in prey/predator stuff in school, depends on your mentality. Those who seek these roles, will find it and involve themselves in something to have stories to tell to their friends of how bad ass they are. If you're shook, you are going to believe in that. The rest of the stuff is Hollywood material, actors, directors, writers painting a dramatic picture about high school.

There is an example in your post, "Like 21 Jump Street"...like I said Hollywood controls people minds about different subjects. It's either one extreme or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I was in the rival gang, Tecate Cholos of Doom. We were really badass. It was a chess club.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I was in the rival gang, Tecate Cholos of Doom. We were really badass. It was a chess club.
          Lol i was a wannabe man now that i look back at it. Dumb kid, glad the marines straightened me out & ive been in Federal law enforcement since. Still never forget where i came from though but more vigilant of my kids...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Never heard of it! You got me there!
            But, XIV members accepted you cuz you were down for yours. I wonder if there is going to be a cinco de mayo in San Jo this year?? Or did my people **** it up by gang violence??

So much drama!
            if they don't-it's not like they can stop the cruising that happens on alum rock / e. santa clara.

never had any problems out there, 'cept for that one time, but they were tweeking hard and didn't know what they was doing.

Comment

the hall monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                you ain't the only one bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  the hall monitor.
                  but of course you were.........

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    if they don't-it's not like they can stop the cruising that happens on alum rock / e. santa clara.

never had any problems out there, 'cept for that one time, but they were tweeking hard and didn't know what they was doing.
                    So many tweekers out there. I wonder how many guys on this site smoke meth?

Them tweekers are scary, like the walking dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      So many tweekers out there. I wonder how many guys on this site smoke meth?

Them tweekers are scary, like the walking dead!
                      meth was already big when i got there in mid '96 - meth was not a thing on the east coast, never even heard of the drug. these tweekers were my age and just seemed so damn wrong, i was like i'm good with my motita and micheladas.

Comment

Working...
                      X