No announcement yet.

‗‗FACE OFF‗‗ Anthony Joshua vs Dillian Whyte (The Gloves Are Off) [VIDEO HD]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    This will be a better fight than Klitschko - Fury.
    really? YA THINK?

whyte had a kid when he was 13? wth?
    also he had to learn to speak english ? what language do jamaicans speak? am i missing something?
    Last edited by mlac; 12-03-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

War Joshua!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        really? YA THINK?

also he had to learn to speak english ? what language do jamaicans speak? am i missing something?
        I think some speak a kind of African/English hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Its worth watching because Whyte has genuinely got under Joshua's skin.

Neither are as good or as smart as Fury wig their chat but you can tell Joshua is genuinely pissed. Whether Dillain actually doesn't like Josh or its just an attempt to rile up AJ o dont know
          I think Dillian is just a bit of a nutcase. I'm hoping that he manages to pull off an upset. I think AJ knocks him out though unfortunately.

Comment

I liked how Whyte pulled up Nelson on him trying to get Whyte to big Joshua up. Nelson was loading questions to try and paint Joshua as a star. Whyte does talk a lot and but he also takes a lot of sense. He's a streetwise kind of person and i find him a lot more real and likeable than Joshua. Joshua is very media trained.

Sky are trying their best to make Joshua a huge PPV star, even though he hasn't fought anyone. Whyte is the only one saying it though.

That said, i'm not sure Whyte is the man to stop the hype train, but someone will.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 12-03-2015, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              I think some speak a kind of African/English hybrid
              dunno i thought english was the national language? maybe some of them speak a version of creole like haiti?

the whole face off was kinda cringy tbh, both sound like they are 15 and still at school.

Comment

really? YA THINK?

Some speak Patois. Although it still technically uses English. I assume he's talking about speaking English the way British people do, which is quite a bit different.

And yeah, i can't imagine being a dad at 13. I know people who have though but at that age i was still in the business of drinking in the park and fingering girls if i got lucky.

Comment

really? YA THINK?

They speak Jamaican Patios. A English, African creole language.

However some Jamaicans give it a clear distinction between Jamaican or English and don't actually like the term patois. I think the Jamaican government are actually trying to have Jamaican recognised as a language.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
                    They speak Jamaican Patios. A English, African creole language.

However some Jamaicans give it a clear distinction between Jamaican or English and don't actually like the term patois. I think the Jamaican government are actually trying to have Jamaican recognised as a language.
                    ah ok, jah bless

Comment

The only thing I took from this is that Whyte is a total idiot.

Continues to call AJ fake and not straight up but never explains. Obviously he is referring to AJ when he was younger and in a little trouble at times etc, but man how much can you ride on that? So what if Joshua grew up, found a calling in life and ended up looking successful for the level he is at?...Haha what a joke it is to rely so much on things from the past that will have zero effect on next week.

Oh and the offerings of a street fight etc? Pathetic. People in school that were all mouth used to talk like that in their mid-teens. All that "Lets not fight here in school because we will get in trouble, but I will see you on the weekend and sort you out" type of mentality. Guys an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X