No announcement yet.

Maidana fought Floyd with a cracked rib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana fought Floyd with a cracked rib

Rios making fun of Brook for pulling out of the Chaves fight with swollen muscles and said Chino fought Floyd with a cracked rib and with the glove situation, if true Chinos a warrior especially how well he did in the fight.

@1:47

reminds me of what they said after manny got beat up by Floyd

In boxing no one comes into any fight at 100% health

Comment

I don't understand why Rios puts all the blame on Brook for the fight not happening. The MX Gloves are banned by the British Boxing Board Of Control, it's not down to Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        I don't understand why Rios puts all the blame on Brook for the fight not happening. The MX Gloves are banned by the British Boxing Board Of Control, it's not down to Brook.
        cuz kell got a track record of taking the easy way out by fighting over matched opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Because there was outrage that the banning of the MX Gloves didn't even exist until Brook's situation with Rios occurred.

Comment

Originally posted by Damiens View Post
            Because there was outrage that the banning of the MX Gloves didn't even exist until Brook's situation with Rios occurred.
            You mean the Mayweather-Maidana situation. They were banned less than a month after that.

Comment

Working...
            X