Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you like the English national anthem?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    Come to Bradford, I will stab you up

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Bradford???

Spoken like a true pussiole englishman. I want to engage in the noble art of pugilism and you threaten to "stab me up", where is your honour, boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Bradford???

Spoken like a true pussiole englishman. I want to engage in the noble art of pugilism and you threaten to "stab me up", where is your honour, boy?
      Scared to die huh? Boxing ends with a busted lip, cut on the eye and sore hands.

I am here to the death, one man standing over the other. You can pick any blade you wish below 3.5 inches.

I feel one of us will be looking down, blood on our hands as the other is on the floor shaking, his nerves and chemicals making him violently move his limbs when his soul has left his body.

Choose which pocket knife to die to.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Scared to die huh? Boxing ends with a busted lip, cut on the eye and sore hands.

I am here to the death, one man standing over the other. You can pick any blade you wish below 3.5 inches.

I feel one of us will be looking down, blood on our hands as the other is on the floor shaking, his nerves and chemicals making him violently move his limbs when his soul has left his body.

Choose which pocket knife to die to.

Holy *****, you sound like a f@g who doesn't know what he's doing, trying to sound gangta' in the heat of the moment. Not only that, you deny me my weapon of choice, the clarymore by implementing the most ****sexual restriction I've ever seen.

Don't come and play in my waters son, you'll drown.

Comment

Working...
        X