Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Marquez brother do you like better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Marquez brother do you like better?

I mean as a person. I have to go with Rafa, for Juanma has disappointed me recently with some of his comments, the ones about Alvarez and also his namesake Lopez (he said his brother was WINNING the fight!). Don't know that much about Rafa really, but he seems rather down to earth. JMM is just too curious a fella, with his peedrinking and all that.

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    I mean as a person. I have to go with Rafa, for Juanma has disappointed me recently with some of his comments, the ones about Alvarez and also his namesake Lopez (he said his brother was WINNING the fight!). Don't know that much about Rafa really, but he seems rather down to earth. JMM is just too curious a fella, with his peedrinking and all that.
    Dont know either personally but Juan is the better fighter by far. He IMO beat Pac in both fights and Pac was allowed to duck him for another four years. Rafa is shot IMHO because of the many wars he was in. Juan has been in some wars also but he's so technically sound that he takes a little less punishment and counters so well. In my opinion he should be ranked P4P # 2 or 3 in the world behind Martinez and ahead of Pac. Marquez hurts his own cause by out pricing himself in a couple of fights but Arum protecting Pac and only letting you fight him if you switch promotion companies is hogwash. I like Juan styles and rate him as an ATG. Rafa is a shadow compared to his brother IMO.

RAFA is the classic case of having fan friendly fights and after your washed up they care nothing for you. Why I constantly root for boxers with technical skills, such as a good jab, defense, hooks, footwork, hooks and straight shot that get there with quickness and precision and also prolong there careers. Because not one fan will care if you end up like ALI.
    Last edited by EMACULATE; 03-08-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Rafa is just as good a boxer, if not better, as his brother though he lacks the sick combinations and handspeed that JMM possesses. P4P, Rafa is the bigger puncher and has the better jab.

Comment

rafa.

i think he's better. also he's more entertaining.

plus he doesn't take it up the arse from japanese bum boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Which Marquez brother do you like better?
          Uh let's see, one of them:

-- Drinks piss
          -- Drinks piss on camera
          -- Lost to Chris John
          -- Ducked El Terrible
          -- Barely beat a washed-up MAB
          -- Went life-and-death w/ a fat Juan Diaz that lost 20 rounds to Paulie Malignaggay

And the other one is even worse.

So the correct answer is: they both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
            Rafa is just as good a boxer, if not better, as his brother though he lacks the sick combinations and handspeed that JMM possesses. P4P, Rafa is the bigger puncher and has the better jab.
            I think Rafa is perhaps even better boxer than his brother, JMM is too basic. Rafa can do more and is def more exciting to watch, he hits harder also for his size and weightclass.

Comment

Working...
            X