No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury's Win Was 'OK' - Schwarz Was a Punching Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
    Well, atleast His tomato can didn’t make him look bad (Duhappas, Washington, Spzilka) before he knocked them out.
    What you talking about?

Szpilka and Washington were comfortably outboxing him and Duhappas ****ed up his face and closed both his eyes lol.

Comment

The ironic thing is, Schwarz would probably be Wilder's second best win after Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
        Im not english, and technically tyson doesnt consider himself english either. Nationalism has no place in life never mind boxing so please crawl back down your hole
        Didnt start it but you do recognize YOUR people started this, NOW youre crying, well boo hoo cry baby, ohhh tyson doesnt claim this or that... His people do when talking crap, so thats what he is. The last guy hasnt been able to stand up straight. Hopefully he'll take 15% when he gets a BELT.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
          I get all that that but it isn't right or fair. Officially the Deontay Wilder fight was ruled a Draw. Fury was knocked on his ass twice and was lucky to survive a split decision Draw because he was damn near KO.

Had it not been for Jack Reiss, he probably would have been counted out because if it had been another referee he could have easily been KO. Many boxing fans believed that Reiss' count was just a split second too slow.
          but many boxing fans dont understand the rules that apply to a knockdown. If u want to dance around the ring or go back to the neutral corner then so be it, but thats on wilder, had he rushed back to his corner then the count would have started earlier and truth be told had the count started a second or two earlier fury would have most likely pulled himself up that bit quicker. Your talking about it not being fair but is it fair to call the fight a draw ust cos fury was on his ass twice, 10-8 rounds nothing more, nothing less he still technically lost the fight. As for official scores this is boxing lets not pretend official scores are always legit..history tells us there is not officiating more corrupt than in boxing. Now in a fury fan and always have been but truth is there wont be a heavyweight king until they both settle the score. Its like spence and crawford, the kings of these divisions is yet to be decided

Comment

granted he doesnt have the recent body of work to suggest hes the king of the division but nobody in the division has..you could argue joshua had the best recent resume but ruiz put a end to any claim he had! ive always thought fury at his best is the best and i guess many feel the same regardless of who hes fought recently. people just see him as the man who beat wlad and also 90% see him as coming back from 800lbs and beating wilder (even if u dispute the decision u cant doubt he outboxed him for the entirety of the fight barring 2 rounds) The only person that has a chance to beat him is wilder due to his unnatural strenght and power but Fury is a master boxer and people love his personality hence why hes the peoples champion! and cdonsidering he beat wlad, until he himself is beaten its hard to say otherwise
            I get all that that but it isn't right or fair. Officially the Deontay Wilder fight was ruled a Draw. Fury was knocked on his ass twice and was lucky to survive a split decision Draw because he was damn near KO.

Had it not been for Jack Reiss, he probably would have been counted out because if it had been another referee he could have easily been KO. Many boxing fans believed that Reiss' count was just a split second too slow.

Also, after the Wladimir Klitschko fight it was discovered the Tyson Fury had popped dirty for doping and substance abuse, so that fight should have been ruled a no contest; Which was why he was subsequently stripped of those title belts in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
              Didnt start it but you do recognize YOUR people started this, NOW youre crying, well boo hoo cry baby, ohhh tyson doesnt claim this or that... His people do when talking crap, so thats what he is. The last guy hasnt been able to stand up straight. Hopefully he'll take 15% when he gets a BELT.
              my people?? wtf are u talking about. Im irish and i dont have a people. my wife is brasilian and if u judge people basded on where they are from then it shows u what type of person and values u hold

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                That's right. Keep on underestimating and underrating the "Bronze Bomber" and watch how he rises to the cream of the crop of the heavyweight division once he becomes the undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world.
                Stop hating on my boy! War Beyonce!

Comment

my people?? wtf are u talking about. Im irish and i dont have a people. my wife is brasilian and if u judge people basded on where they are from then it shows u what type of person and values u hold
                  yOULL FIGURE IT OUT, YOUR PEOPLE try this BS ALL THE TIME.....START SOME ***** THEN CRY ABOUT IT.....WE KNOW YOUR BS

Comment

but many boxing fans dont understand the rules that apply to a knockdown. If u want to dance around the ring or go back to the neutral corner then so be it, but thats on wilder, had he rushed back to his corner then the count would have started earlier and truth be told had the count started a second or two earlier fury would have most likely pulled himself up that bit quicker. Your talking about it not being fair but is it fair to call the fight a draw ust cos fury was on his ass twice, 10-8 rounds nothing more, nothing less he still technically lost the fight. As for official scores this is boxing lets not pretend official scores are always legit..history tells us there is not officiating more corrupt than in boxing. Now in a fury fan and always have been but truth is there wont be a heavyweight king until they both settle the score. Its like spence and crawford, the kings of these divisions is yet to be decided
                    You can't place all the fault on the judging. There were rounds where Fury could have done more but didn't. Whose fault is that; His?

Any close round they are going to score for the champion by giving him the benefit of the doubt. That's just the way it is.

It was like Fury was playing a game of keep away and running out the clock. He was trying too hard to not to get hit and not hit. He should have taken a few more chances and risks which he failed to do.

Had he thrown more and released his hands more, then chances are he would have won the decision; Or even perhaps by TKO but he was just too defensive in my judgement and I think the judges got it right that time.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      You can't place all the fault on the judging. There were rounds where Fury could have done more but didn't. Whose fault is that; His?

Any close round they are going to score for the champion by giving him the benefit of the doubt. That's just the way it is.

It was like Fury was playing a game of keep away and running out the clock. He was trying too hard to not to get hit and not hit. He should have taken a few more chances and risks which he failed to do.

Had he thrown more and released his hands more, then chances are he would have won the decision; Or even perhaps by TKO but he was just too defensive in my judgement and I think the judges got it right that time.
                      basing all fights on what you said then floyd mayweather would have multiples losses as an example. I agree that some rounds he didnt throw enough punches but he was still outlanding wilder and his ring generalship was enough alone to win half of them rounds as wilder couldnt hit him at all. I think you are letting your biased dictate how a fight should be scored but anyway, as i said if it was floyd who fought a similar fight people would be gushing over his performance (speaking of floyd he along with a lot of other african america fighters scored it easily to fury) ..and that tells u something.

Comment

Working...
                      X