No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury's Win Was 'OK' - Schwarz Was a Punching Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder was not overly impressed with Tyson Fury's performance on Saturday night. Fury made his Las Vegas debut when he crushed undefeated Tom Schwarz in two rounds at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. It was Fury's first bout since his controversial December draw with Wilder, which took place at Staples Center in Los Angeles
    [Click Here To Read More]
    So was Dominic Breazeale😂

Comment

Well, atleast His tomato can didn’t make him look bad (Duhappas, Washington, Spzilka) before he knocked them out.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
        considering all the trials and tribulations tyson has went through since fighting wladimir and given the fact he took the wilder fight far sooner than should be expected i think hes earned the right to take a fight or 2 to get himself back into top shape for the rematch (considering he clearly won the first fight)
        you talk about him fighting cans when wilder has spent his entire career fighting them
        I am not questioning his need to work on his conditioning, skills and getting himself back into boxing shape. I am only questioning how could some boxing fans and writers have him ranked as the #1 Heavyweight in the world?

His last big win was more than four years ago against Wladimir Klitschko. He hasn't proven nothing since that time other than a Draw against Deontay Wilder. He hasn't defeated anyone of note yet since his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Beyonce you know a lot about fighting punching bags.

That's right. Keep on underestimating and underrating the "Bronze Bomber" and watch how he rises to the cream of the crop of the heavyweight division once he becomes the undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Wilder should be fighting Whyte who's ranked 1 in the wbc for past 5 yrs or fight Parker... someone he hasn't faced and is in the top 10 instead he rematches Ortiz who he kod already

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
              considering all the trials and tribulations tyson has went through since fighting wladimir and given the fact he took the wilder fight far sooner than should be expected i think hes earned the right to take a fight or 2 to get himself back into top shape for the rematch (considering he clearly won the first fight)
              you talk about him fighting cans when wilder has spent his entire career fighting them
              Nope we dont care about these, maybe in england.....but not here. HE got popped for PED's, HE chose to do COCAINE also. REMEMBER you guys didnt give that excuse when floyd had PROBLEMS........I forget the brits have excuses....like THEY MADE ME SNIFF SNIFF, THEY MADE ME TAKE THOSE PED'S, AND NOW? He could've easily chose to fight DW, but he chose a fighter climbing up the euro charts, oops no he didnt.......He could've fought Wilder (cause he's waiting to ask him for a rematch in 20) tHATS when he'll try to be ready to ask) How did that OTHER monsters debut go?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I am not questioning his need to work on his conditioning, skills and getting himself back into boxing shape. I am only questioning how could some boxing fans and writers have him ranked as the #1 Heavyweight in the world?

His last big win was more than four years ago against Wladimir Klitschko. He hasn't proven nothing since that time other than a Draw against Deontay Wilder. He hasn't defeated anyone of note yet since his comeback.
                granted he doesnt have the recent body of work to suggest hes the king of the division but nobody in the division has..you could argue joshua had the best recent resume but ruiz put a end to any claim he had! ive always thought fury at his best is the best and i guess many feel the same regardless of who hes fought recently. people just see him as the man who beat wlad and also 90% see him as coming back from 800lbs and beating wilder (even if u dispute the decision u cant doubt he outboxed him for the entirety of the fight barring 2 rounds) The only person that has a chance to beat him is wilder due to his unnatural strenght and power but Fury is a master boxer and people love his personality hence why hes the peoples champion! and cdonsidering he beat wlad, until he himself is beaten its hard to say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by IHITBACK View Post
                  Nope we dont care about these, maybe in england.....but not here. HE got popped for PED's, HE chose to do COCAINE also. REMEMBER you guys didnt give that excuse when floyd had PROBLEMS........I forget the brits have excuses....like THEY MADE ME SNIFF SNIFF, THEY MADE ME TAKE THOSE PED'S, AND NOW? He could've easily chose to fight DW, but he chose a fighter climbing up the euro charts, oops no he didnt.......He could've fought Wilder (cause he's waiting to ask him for a rematch in 20) tHATS when he'll try to be ready to ask) How did that OTHER monsters debut go?
                  Im not english, and technically tyson doesnt consider himself english either. Nationalism has no place in life never mind boxing so please crawl back down your hole

Comment

Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
                    Okay, whatever you say fanboy.
                    You might as well face it; Deontay Wilder is the man in the heavyweight division at the moment. That's why two of the former top three HW in the world have ducked this man; Both Joshua and Fury because he hits too hard.

Joshua has proven that he still needs more seasoning, experience and time to develop by correcting his mistakes and Fury ducked the rematch out of fear of being damn near decapitated by Wilder again.

Comment

Brits have proven when they called Glass Jaw they probably dont know what they talking about
                      They criticized Floyd and his style, called it running and boring, NOW...IF you fight the 3899 ranked german heavyweight, youre KING....its all promotion, maybe you brits will catch up to boxing....

Comment

Working...
                      X