Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Justin Bieber ever stop looking like a lesbian woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Go check Larry's thread then get back to me, clown.

*you some Viet ****er trying to act black in that video? Honestly...... There's nothin' to say
    At least I don't look like i'm a slap away from taking dick in the ass lmao.

Have your balls even dropped yet?

Comment

Talk all the **** you want on him or me for instance; shoulda seen me back in May went I was bleached blonde, could've been his ****in' twin. Just with less money but a **** of a lot more muscle & balls

Doesn't change the fact that I've gotten more ***** before turning 20 than you have in your entire life so far... I mean, what does it tell us about u that u made a thread where u found ur girl's huge black dildo
      You must be ****ing top at pleasing ***** if she needs to use a 12inch rubber toy after ur done punishing her

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Talk all the **** you want on him or me for instance; shoulda seen me back in May went I was bleached blonde, could've been his ****in' twin. Just with less money but a **** of a lot more muscle & balls

Doesn't change the fact that I've gotten more ***** before turning 20 than you have in your entire life so far... I mean, what does it tell us about u that u made a thread where u found ur girl's huge black dildo
        You must be ****ing top at pleasing ***** if she needs to use a 12inch rubber toy after ur done punishing her
        Real talk man, if you and I ever met and you think you could handle for a second that would be a delusion.

Stay at hollisters and starbucks, you couldn't imagine the world I live in.

You look softer than my nuts. End of the day, that's the reality.

Comment

gay thread
          why the fuk would you care what he looks like you poofie fuk

Comment

Quit hating on Bieber.

You're just jealous he looks better than you and has a BWC.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              He could pass for Miley Cyrus' twin.
              I was thinking the exact same thing. Miley for sure

Comment

Working...
              X