Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco Bell Drops Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taco Bell just sponsored Manny Pacquiao in return.

I’m the best poster on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      A press release from Taco Bell stated, "We've been forced to discontinue our relationship with Saul Alvarez due to the USFDA outlawing our Clen Chicamunga Omelet, the signature dish of the champ.
      Saul prefers Oscars thicc, tainted meat over that suspect taco bell beef.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        Puerto Rican’s love Taco Bell doe. Das dat colon cancer right derrr!
        my nephew worked there, taco bell, and he said, his boss was getting pressed by kfc, or whatever company owns taco bell to work longer, and no overtime money so he started giving away food, to everyone.. he got fired..

there is a taco bell about 15 miles away, at the naval base, Yokosuka, which serves american taco bell.. the other one, in tokyo, sells japanese version of taco bell, crap food.

kfc is being pushed outta japan.. crap food.. they had a place near my home, and then, they suddenly disappeared. they were not missed.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
          Taco Bell just sponsored Manny Pacquiao in return.

I’m the best poster on this forum.

when i was in makati, they loved the chorixzozzo mexican..

have you ever been to the Philippines? pac jock straps with actual sweat are for sale..

what do you do for a living besided ride pacs kok, and smell his strap..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Saul prefers Oscars thicc, tainted meat over that suspect taco bell beef.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v2AU0Y7iTQ

Franc,, Tijuana, a great place, the owner,, a drug dealer.. reputed drug dealer.. nothing un fresh.. everything made that day, and they serve coke, in bottles.. glass bottles,
            every day, they butcher cows, sheep, everything..

great place

once they sell out.. they shut down for the night.

Comment

Working...
            X