Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
    Just because GGG got a favorable decision here has nothing to do with him being robbed in the first fight with Canelo. This sadly was a Canelo type of win for GGG but after what he had endured over the past two years he deserves it. I just feel bad for SD.
    I am a GGG fan, and he deserved it for his experience by Derevchenko just got Canelo'ed....

Thing for Derevenchenko is that the same eyes were cut and screwed up in last fight...

I think he will be bleeding going forward.

Great fight by all means.

Not as bad of a decision as Porter/Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      Triple g clearly won the first two rounds and the last two.

You think dereveyanchenko won 8 straight rounds?
      No he didn't! Round 1 was easy but the other 3??? I'm sure you gave GGG all 13 rounds

https://www.boxingscene.com/scorecar...yanchenko--337

Comment

• Derevyanchenko is a guy that you hate to see lose, because he goes all out, throughout the fight

Comment

• GGG got a gift tonight!.. I'm glad GGG got boo'd maybe it will humble him more. He only the boogey man when he fights all those c class fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            No, we all keep saying he never beat him.

Derevyanchenko did better tonight against Golovkin than Canelo ever did.
            yup..canelo ducked sergey becuz they knew he was too much of a risk

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              I didn't score it but i thought SD won 7-5 or 6-6 I can also see but def don't have GGG winning 7 rounds. Was watching on a ****ty streaming tho. I think GGG did more damage by hitting with heavy shots but Derev more quantity.
              I didn't score it either. I rarely do, I just felt like Chenko pulled off a close one. Golovkin is on the slide seriously. There was several times I thought he might get stopped.

Comment

• How is it mathematically possible for GGG to win 115-113 ?

If Sergiy got 113, that means he won 6 rounds and lost six, one of which he got dropped in.

So that means GGG had to win the other 6, leaving him 114 points.

What am I missing ?

Comment

• Boxing is more corrupt than ever. First espn saves fury by telling his corner the cut was caused by a punch now dazn saves GGG by robbing Sergi.

Comment

• GGG won 7-8 rounds. It was the right decision

Comment

• Where Andrade at!

Comment

Working...
                      X