Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn said WBO won’t strip Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank is best friends with the WBO it seems. So let’s be realistic - Usyk calls for mandatory after fury has beaten me schwartzer this weekend.

Who do they go for and make him fight? AJ/Ruiz or fury? Well let’s be absolutely clear here because frank warren ain’t going to want to put fury near Usyk. Fury is all about trying to run around opponents, the last thing he needs is to go against a technical fighter who brings significantly less commercial (finances) to the table against him. Frank will be making sure Usyk isn’t out against fury.

Whyte maybe a different scenario as huge money would be available for that fight but fury has already run from that a couple of times

Comment

The sanctioning bodies make the rules up as they go along.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I could see Bob/Frank manoeuvring Fury into #1. Based off the current rankings it would be Usyk and Whyte though.
        Usyk isn’t ranked. He is able to become #1 contender because he has the WBO cruiser belt. He wouldn’t have to fight Whyte, he would just walk into an immediate title shot if he so wishes. I’m just not 100% if he keeps that ability if he takes a tuneup first.

So it would be Whyte/Fury

Comment

I didn’t have a multi-millionaire Dad who gave me a job as Managing Director in his already successful Promotional company.

“Masters”😂😂 Pipe down you little clown.
          So what have you been able to manage since you have more business sense than Eddie?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            So what have you been able to manage since you have more business sense than Eddie?
            Yes I have.
            And for the record I’m not trying to suggest I have more business sense than Hearn, I’m suggesting he doesn’t have much business sense when compared to his peers. Actual “masters” like Bob Arum have reinforced this.

😂The cult of Hearn get so defensive...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Usyk isn’t ranked. He is able to become #1 contender because he has the WBO cruiser belt. He wouldn’t have to fight Whyte, he would just walk into an immediate title shot if he so wishes. I’m just not 100% if he keeps that ability if he takes a tuneup first.

So it would be Whyte/Fury
              But if the title became vacant. Usyk would get first refusal. The same way BJS got to fight Isufi for the vacant WBO 168 lb title. If Ruiz was forced into vacating, based on the current rankings it would be Usyk-Whyte.

Comment

Yes I have.
                And for the record I’m not trying to suggest I have more business sense than Hearn, I’m suggesting he doesn’t have much business sense when compared to his peers. Actual “masters” like Bob Arum have reinforced this.

😂The cult of Hearn get so defensive...
                Eddie is on par with arum, Al and co despite short experience in the business compared to them.
                He has staged big events, sold out stadiums and manage a unified champion, manage the highest paid HW and the second most popular boxer in the sport.
                So tell me, what kind of business sense talking about again?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Eddie is on par with arum, Al and co despite short experience in the business compared to them.
                  He has staged big events, sold out stadiums and manage a unified champion, manage the highest paid HW and the second most popular boxer in the sport.
                  So tell me, what kind of business sense talking about again?
                  He really isn’t. Haymon and Arum have generated more money in a handful of fights than Hearn has in his entire career. How many US PPV buys has Hearn done?
                  ZERO.

You cult of Hearn nonces always make me laugh��

Comment

He really isn’t. Haymon and Arum have generated more money in a handful of fights than Hearn has in his entire career. How many US PPV buys has Hearn done?
                    ZERO.

You cult of Hearn nonces always make me laugh��
                    Is ppv relative to only US?
                    If no, Eddie had stage as many ppv fights as he can in the UK and is presently part of the team to stabilize dazn state sides.

You just hating on that youngan for nothing. Hez achieved much in short time.

If the kitchen is too hot for you, you better GTFO.

Comment

I'm glad Ruiz won't lost a belt already. He deserves time to enjoy them.

I know Warren was hoping Fury's fight could be for the WBO, but I imagine all eyes will be on Usyk and if he takes up his shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X