No announcement yet.

Pick em poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I voted for all. At this point we maybe able to balance out with these pick ems. All 3 is cool with me��
    I voted all 3 as well man, but it's looking like we ain't got enough player interest... shame though. I know people fixate on the bigger names and fights but there's just as much excitement just off the top tier - in fact these kind of matchups often make for better pick 'ems in my book.

Murata vs Brant is the closest on 14 votes, but 3 of those will be discounted being from non-players so we need about 4 more votes in as many hours... can't say I'll be unhappy with having the week off, but still kind of a shame. The votes do show who some of the more hardcore players on here are though...
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-18-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

OK Gentlemen, due to insufficient player interest there will be no Pick 'Em for this weekend, we'll be back next week with Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko and Flanagan vs Prograis (and maybe Baranchyk vs Yigit for the vacant IBF if there's enough interest). Hopefully I'll get round to updating the leaderboard too, if I got time after saving the planet this weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/events/290251588248035/

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        I voted all 3 as well man, but it's looking like we ain't got enough player interest... shame though. I know people fixate on the bigger names and fights but there's just as much excitement just off the top tier - in fact these kind of matchups often make for better pick 'ems in my book.

Murata vs Brant is the closest on 14 votes, but 3 of those will be discounted being from non-players so we need about 4 more votes in as many hours... can't say I'll be unhappy with having the week off, but still kind of a shame. The votes do show who some of the more hardcore players on here are though...
        Yeah, you probably had 12 fans who picked all three.

Comment

I thought you were going with dorticos vs masternak this weekend, seemed like a better fight with something on the line

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
            I thought you were going with dorticos vs masternak this weekend, seemed like a better fight with something on the line
            I did ask people to say if they were interested in it, but didn't make it one of the three poll choices because no title was on the line. Should be a decent fight - (I'd have to favour Dorticos, but he's coming off a grueling KO loss and Marius has been on a pretty good roll since the Bellew loss) but only one player, BigZ I think, said they wanted it. *shrugs*

EDIT: I will put all the WBSS semis in though, regardless of whether they have a title on the line... I think the tourney's of sufficient profile and interest to warrant that.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-18-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Cool.... Koba, just chill with his weekend and watch. It’s harvest my way some I’m super busy. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Cool.... Koba, just chill with his weekend and watch. It’s harvest my way some I’m super busy. Cheers
                Cheers, man, that's the plan.. up at my brother in laws cracking a coupla bottles as we speak.

Comment

Cheers, man, that's the plan.. up at my brother in laws cracking a coupla bottles as we speak.
                  Keep it safe bro

Comment

Benevidtz??

Comment

Working...
                    X