Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The baddest bruises after a fight appear on the next day, not right after.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The baddest bruises after a fight appear on the next day, not right after.

I rarely see boxers post selfies a day or two after the fight. Right after the fight, we don't see all the damage on a fighter's face, we see the swelling and the cuts, but the bruises go unnoticed because they didn't darken yet, and we often don't get the whole picture.

I never saw any of the modern popular boxers post selfies or videos the day or two after a heavy damaging fight, and that would show much more about the damage that they took in the fight.

I thought about it because of all the Khabib vs. Conor talk, and in Khabib's last fight against Al Iaquinta, Iaquinta's face was badly swollen, but the bruises practically invisible. He posted a video of himself a day or two after, and man with the bruises darkened it's a hell of a difference.

So what you're saying is, GGG got lit up like a Christmas tree much worse than we thought? Damn, the post fight pics were brutal enough, I don't wanna see the ones from two days later, that's morbid

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      So what you're saying is, GGG got lit up like a Christmas tree much worse than we thought? Damn, the post fight pics were brutal enough, I don't wanna see the ones from two days later, that's morbid
      Golovkin wearing glasses at the post fight presser tells you all you need to know. He got battered.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Golovkin wearing glasses at the post fight presser tells you all you need to know. He got battered.
        He didn't just get battered; he got battered, deep fried, overcooked and served with an extra portion of chicken salt

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          lol.........

Comment

I'm not surprised fighters don't post pics a few days past the fight
            Especially GGG he must of looked totally fuked up.

Comment

Comment

Everyone knows this "The baddest bruises after a fight appear on the next day, not right after."

Fighters have posted them selves beat up after,

So imagine how GGG looked after Canelo lmfao dude looks like a mack truck ran his over back to back

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Damn! This is right after the fight. Can you imagine 2 days later? Dude looks like he got jumped in an alley by 3 dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    Damn! This is right after the fight. Can you imagine 2 days later? Dude looks like he got jumped in an alley by 3 dudes.
                    Is that Mexican Style ?

Comment

Working...
                    X