Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid Yamamoto UFC fighter dead at 41.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Kid Yamamoto UFC fighter dead at 41.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/norifu...mma-ufc-cancer

Just saw this posted on my instagram. Sad, dude was a beast in his younger days. He was one of the few Japanese fighters with an "attitude" and he fought with it too. Japanese fighters are usually respectful and quiet but Kid was a different breed. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      Just saw this posted on my instagram. Sad, dude was a beast in his younger days. He was one of the few Japanese fighters with an "attitude" and he fought with it too. Japanese fighters are usually respectful and quiet but Kid was a different breed. RIP.
      I liked his chutzpah(attitude) a lot. RIP Yamamoto San!

Comment

One of the best during his day

Comment

I gotta make sure my career set I have of him is updated or order a new one. I loved watching his fights. Also had more knockouts than submissions, which was also less common for Japanese fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            One of the best during his day
            Tv Tokyo is doing a special onhim now. Dervish, the other pitcher for the Angeles, and too many to count Japanese boxers, hot j model chicks are all telling the interviewer he was cool as cool can be. A big brother and mentor.

RIP

Comment

RIP.

I'm sad.

5 foot 3 and a straight G.

Comment

I was shocked when I read the news. Man has a young daughter as well.

RIP to the killer bee.

Comment

Working...
                X