No announcement yet.

The Official: NBA2K19 Hype Train / War Wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The Official: NBA2K19 Hype Train / War Wagon

I know it's late, especially for my addict ass, I preordered the LeChoke edition, but a hype thread was needed for the crack, I mean 2k that just dropped.

Who all plays MyCareer!?

I didn't buy 2K last year cause they have been going downhill for awhile now and I bought NBA Live instead. Live was surprisingly good last year. So I preordered Live this year and it's trash. Went and bought 2K the other day cause I just can't play Live, I don't know why they went away from their defense last year but it's almost unplayable now. Anywho, 2K actually listened to their fans this year, it is vastly improved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I didn't buy 2K last year cause they have been going downhill for awhile now and I bought NBA Live instead. Live was surprisingly good last year. So I preordered Live this year and it's trash. Went and bought 2K the other day cause I just can't play Live, I don't know why they went away from their defense last year but it's almost unplayable now. Anywho, 2K actually listened to their fans this year, it is vastly improved.
      I an ne we to 2k, have not played an NBA game seriously since Live was the dominant franchise, so I missed out on what fans didn't like about 2k18 and am having a blast on 19.

Comment

Who else is still on this 2k grind.

Comment

Working...
        X