No announcement yet.

Science Now Takes a Back Seat to the PC Bullsheit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    And what about the feelings of all those dead babies that you LGBT members called to abort for climate science?

Post a coherent question and I'll answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      I'm sorry but these leftist asshats have co-opted a lot of terms, there is nothing progressive and liberal with these idiots. Teddy Roosevelt was a true progressive in his day, the founding fathers of the USA were true liberals. These idiot leftists are none of those.
      Naw Teddy was a sickly beta manboob who used the media to make him look like an alpha and all so he could push his Darwinist survival if the fittest eugenics agenda. Heck even Hitler and National Geographic featured his false news but then when he finally went on a real adventure, he died
      Last edited by maracho; 08-29-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Post a coherent question and I'll answer it.
        Like Teddy R. you cant really handle one on one competition

Comment

Like Teddy R. you cant really handle one on one competition
          Well if you aren't able to have a mature discussion I guess we are done here.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Well if you aren't able to have a mature discussion I guess we are done here.
            Now I see while y'all protest antiabortionists from the internet

Back to your closet ANTIFA

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...-its-strategy/

Comment

Now I see while y'all protest antiabortionists from the internet

Back to your closet ANTIFA

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...-its-strategy/
              Yeah we're done here. I'll go ahead and add another to my debate win column.

Comment

Like it or not, the sciences have ALWAYS been political from day one, whether it affects business interests (smoking in the mid 1900s etc), the study of the human “races”, or even tweaking ideas to fit in with religion (to avoid heresy and being burnt/stoned etc etc).

If you know an academic who is pretty well versed in his field, he’ll likely be able to tell you about sketchy yet accepted studies which lean towards a political bias or good research on touchy subjects that is generally unnaccepted. Modern examples are the impending but largely ignored loss of clean water due to farming or the flaws in Einstein’s law of relativity.

Comment

no science doesnt as science isnt a person with beliefs

its only certain humans that deny it

Comment

Essentially this is "doublespeak" by the PC mob and language police.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Essentially this is "doublespeak" by the PC mob and language police.

I'm trying to figure this one out....if a woman who transgenders into a man but keeps her reproductive organs becomes pregnant, is she/he/it a woman or a person or both? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X