No announcement yet.

Brother of Sacramento Shooting Victim Stephon Clark Leaps Onto Mayor’s Desk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy-
    This only proves that the murder was justified. His brother got killed and he shows up with sunglasses and headphones jumping around like a ******ed clown desperate for attention. A sign of terrible upbringing and low iq in the family.

This is a problem that America has to deal with forever as a price for bringing over so many slaves.
    Exactly.

His brother was a thief too stupid to obey police instructions, and thankfully now he's a dead stupid thief.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He can cry and wail all he wants, but he's on my Ignore List so I don't care and won't see it.

He was put there when he was intellectually checkmated and instead of concededing the point he kept responding with nothing but childish insults. This was after me warning him several times to stop his childish antics or be placed on Ignore.

If he ever learns to debate in an adult manner, I'll consider taking him off. Til then, he can stew in silence.
      You are such a pu$$y. The guys on your ignore list just because he has an opposing view to yours?

Im ashamed you are a white brother of mine. Show some fuking heart dude.

Anyways it would have been funny if dude got shot also. The fuker was dancing with his pants down past his ass right before he jumped on the mayors desk. He should have been shot. Idiot.
      Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 03-29-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        You are such a pu$$y. The guys on your ignore list just because you he has an opposing view to yours.
        False, and watch the insults please or you'll end up there too.

Plenty of folks here have opposing views. I look to them for debate. But when they are like Dunn and only offer up insults, I simply put them on Ignore.

Call me what you will, but I've never seen internet insults accomplish anything.

Im ashamed you are a white brother of mine. Show some fuking heart dude.
        Race shouldn't matter.

And I have heart. I just don't waste my time getting in online insult hurling contests.

I'm quite surprised so many others engage in such foolishness, but oh well.

Anyways it would have been funny if dude got **** also. The fuker was dancing with his pants down past his ass right before he jumped on the mayors desk. He should have been shot. Idiot.
        You got that right.

The video would have been priceless too!

Comment

Exactly.

His brother was a thief too stupid to obey police instructions, and thankfully now he's a dead stupid thief.
          You sound like a pig

Comment

Exactly.

This reminds me of that black rapper that was shot by a BLACK cop in Milwaukee and all the ignorant black ppl rioted anyway. And at the riot/protest the sister of the rapper gave a speech telling everyone to stop destroying the black shops because thats where she shops for her weaves and to instead destroy the stores in white neighbourhoods even though the cop that shot her bro was black.

People in these ghetto communities aren't regular human beings. Most of them are sociopaths. Thats why they are in those communities in the first place.

Comment

stevante's () bro was allegedly pointing his cellphone at the cops. the helicopter footage suggests that because the cops immediately ducked back behind the wall when they turned the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                You sound like a pig
                What part of what I said was not true?

Let's stay on topic, and not just hurl insults like petulant children, please.

Comment

What part of what I said was not true?

Let's stay on topic, and not just hurl insults like petulant children, please.
                  None of it he complied with police but according to you it’s ok to kill someone if they have a prior record you’re a real stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    None of it he complied with police but according to you it’s ok to kill someone if they have a prior record you’re a real stand up guy.
                    He complied by running away???

GTFO with that tripe.

The rest of it is a strawman argument, so no need to address that nonsense.

Comment

He complied by running away???

GTFO with that tripe.

The rest of it is a strawman argument, so no need to address that nonsense.

If you were getting shot at you would just stand there? You’re Obviously a pig or just a racist. Who says things about someone deserving to die cause he got arrested on a petty crime before? What a POS

Comment

Working...
                      X