Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkish dude takes a dive off cliff posing for a birthday photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving new meaning to the term "Turkey Drop". If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough! Goes to show how quickly things can turn to liquid shyt. When he left the house that morning he had no idea he would never be coming home. Sad, but a lesson to all who don't know their own limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      Maybe where you are from "2 stories" equals the top of a cliff? How's your math?

Dont mock freak accidents. Guy was an idiot to have done that.

Why don't you search on youtube "mountain falls accidents" and have a laugh? Fuggin idiot
      Who's mocking? I've seen a lot of people do that stuff and fall and break their arms or wrists because they put them down to break the fall. It's just a lack of experience doing that stuff.

I'm simply making a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
        I like the way they repeated that over a few times just to see how he fuked up.
        I'm just glad I don't have to hear allah Akbar is an azz clown.. I've heard that bulgogi too many times..

Prophet my old stanky azz.. He's a ****ing bad joke..
        Last edited by Zaroku; 01-09-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Who's mocking? I've seen a lot of people do that stuff and fall and break their arms or wrists because they put them down to break the fall. It's just a lack of experience doing that stuff.

I'm simply making a point.
          You're comparing a 2-story jump on what type of terrain compared to a mountain cliff that's a 100 meters high?

... since you're so confident to insinuate western culture to have an advantage per your experience, why don't you go to a cliff and do a selfie as well?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Giving new meaning to the term "Turkey Drop". If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough! Goes to show how quickly things can turn to liquid shyt. When he left the house that morning he had no idea he would never be coming home. Sad, but a lesson to all who don't know their own limitations.
            Ghost of Queerness likes to upload "Fatal Parkour Roof Deaths" on YouTube, because waking up the day of your death is every man's dream.

Comment

You're comparing a 2-story jump on what type of terrain compared to a mountain cliff that's a 100 meters high?

... since you're so confident to insinuate western culture to have an advantage per your experience, why don't you go to a cliff and do a selfie as well?
              What tf is wrong with people on this forum? I fking swear to god.. Are you that fking dumb?? He jumped like 8 feet.... He lost his balance after he fell because he didn't have experience jumping like that.

This place needs to be closed down....

Comment

Well that was unfortunate.

RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  What tf is wrong with people on this forum? I fking swear to god.. Are you that fking dumb?? He jumped like 8 feet.... He lost his balance after he fell because he didn't have experience jumping like that.

This place needs to be closed down....
                  Yeah because if Al Rocker jumps off a cliff by accident I'm going to assume all Americans look like him...

You know what you insinuated. This video was on our news, and anybody who watched that didn't understand why someone would jump from a rock so close to high cliff. Stop acting stupid. The guy took a risk with the devil and folded, has nothing to do with "western" culture when plenty of Russian parkour accidents, having dudes falling to their death...

Comment

Ghost of Queerness likes to upload "Fatal Parkour Roof Deaths" on YouTube, because waking up the day of your death is every man's dream.
                    Speaking of turkey drops...I think someone dropped this one on his head. Put your Prozac-hookah down and untie the knot in your panties.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Speaking of turkey drops...I think someone dropped this one on his head. Put your Prozac-hookah down and untie the knot in your panties.
                      So you still trying to justify what you said in this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X