Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMH at this thread title. As if that’s the actual news, or remotely important.

Comment

• Fbck that child molester. Donate ting adults can seat c0ck goo all over each other....consenting phaggots...who cares???

But, ****ing wit boys?

Comment

• in other news, the sun is really hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          in other news, the sun is really hot.
          This is the gay male equivalent to Jodie Foster coming out years ago.

In other news, the sky is blue and Hollywood is run by fat Jewish perverts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            This is the gay male equivalent to Jodie Foster coming out years ago.

didnt her and miggs have a thing going on ?!?!?!?

i need time to recover........

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

didnt her and miggs have a thing going on ?!?!?!?

i need time to recover........

I would post the gif of Clarese getting an unwanted facial, but I don't want to get banned.

Even though she was obviously a rug muncher since her late teens, Jodie Foster was always attractive, this isn't Rosie O'Donnell we're talking about.

I've always wanted to bone Jodie Foster on a pinball machine, for some strange, bizarre reason.

Comment

I would post the gif of Clarese getting an unwanted facial, but I don't want to get banned.

Even though she was obviously a rug muncher since her late teens, Jodie Foster was always attractive, this isn't Rosie O'Donnell we're talking about.

I've always wanted to bone Jodie Foster on a pinball machine, for some strange, bizarre reason.
                what miggs is going through is what happens after you have sex with jodie. if she had bigger **** id be a stalker for sure.

in other news, there seems to be a lot guns in america.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Lol at all these people trying to claim they were asaulted now cause it's the cool thing to do.
                  some fads take time to catch on. sometimes 10+ years.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X