Hughie Fury's acne... steroids or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Bruh

That **** is so disgusting that Dr Pimple Popper would probably tell him to gtfo of his office. And if I was fighting him I would be a no show on fight night.
    I'd be like "Nah he's gonna have to fight me with his shirt on like in the amateurs"

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      And yet Marquez has never failed,not once,a drug test..experts here I swear!

lance armstrong passed tests for years .

you'd be shocked how far down the rabbit hole you can go if you want to see how well documented his steroid use has become. he even admitted to it himself.

yet for a period of time while he and others have admitted he was doping he had never failed, not once, a drug test... i swear!

armstrong was one of the most tested athletes in the world. and this was in the sport where O2 production and recovery basically trumps any learned skills.
      Last edited by New England; 02-08-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

That looks more like an infection to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

you'd be shocked how far down the rabbit hole you can go if you want to see how well documented his steroid use has become. he even admitted to it himself.

yet for a period of time while he and others have admitted he was doping he had never failed, not once, a drug test... i swear!

armstrong was one of the most tested athletes in the world. and this was in the sport where O2 production and recovery basically trumps any learned skills.
          you are 100 percent right..so we shall wait until Marquez gets busted or says he indeed was a cheater,in the mean time,have you ever heard the term "libel"?

Comment

That shit is serious.

Comment

Looks like rashes, and his body is too slender and doesn't have the physique of roid users.

Comment

Some guys were saying Kassi looked fat & out of shape for the Hughie fight... That don't look fat & out of shape to me...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

didn't some of his old samples that got retested come up dirty? I guess I can research it myself..

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    didn't some of his old samples that got retested come up dirty? I guess I can research it myself..

yeah, i think they freeze piss and blood and even sh#t for later testing, but while he was competing he was arguably the most tested athlete in the world. and in boxing, obviously, you can take away the belts, but you can't take away the punishment these guys take.

i'd have to look into it myself to determine whether or not he had frozen blood and piss pop positive years after the fact, when testing had improved.

obviously, as an anti doping body you can't develop a test as quickly as the bad guys can develop the drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                      you are 100 percent right..so we shall wait until Marquez gets busted or says he indeed was a cheater,in the mean time,have you ever heard the term "libel"?

not once in my 30 years on this planet have i heard the word, "libel."

heredia was deposed in the balco scandal and avoided jailtime with his testimony. said he was responsible for manufacturing and distributing PEDS to trevor graham, a spriting coach. he provides invoices, receipts, test results, email chains, etc. the guy is a self professed steroid guru.

then he hooks up with marquez and the guy goes through puberty again. comes up with punching power in his late 30's, gets a back and chest full of acne, goes from a chubby bunny at 143 to a shredded 145-147 lber.

libel doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X