No announcement yet.

GGG has to sign with DAZN now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    im sure their is always a upside, canelo aint gonna take a flat fee of 32 million if a fight can generato 100 million, that just a gurantee of minimum he will make.
    Yes then that might be fair market.

We will see. I think Golovkin’s team was disappointed with tonight’s result. Lost millions. They will need to reasses their options.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Yes then that might be fair market.

We will see. I think Golovkin’s team was disappointed with tonight’s result. Lost millions. They will need to reasses their options.
      the longer they wait the worse I think it gets.

Imagine if canelo would have waited, and it leaked that ESPN didnt really wanna wheel and deal with GBP, and showtime only offered canelo 15 million per fight gurantee? you think Dazn would ahve over paid by that much? no they wouldnt have cause they already know their options and thats that but since they moved so fast dazn had no idea what the other offers on the table were etc etc.

Comment

Why can’t he stay a free agent? Why does every fighter have to sign with DAZN just to fight one of their fighters?

Comment

What a terrible stretch GGG is on.
          1. Ducks his mandatory gets stripped of his IBF belt

2. Canelo breaks his face and takes the rest of his belts sending him running out the ring in tears

3. Begs WBC to leap from him over Charlo for mandatory so they order a direct rematch. They say no and instead order he fight Charlo if he wants to be mandatory

4. Has to watch canelo sign the richest deal in sports

5. He wanted to duck Charlo and fight this bum Murata in Japan ends his goofball promoter to the Murata fight only to see him get upset killing that fight

Comment

Who's Brant affiliated with? Being that this was a purse bid situation Brant should be free & clear from TR without any options or rematch clauses.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hearn is making calls to Brant or his people already. If they could unify the MW division on DAZN that'd be a nice move.

But yea GGG got buttf#cked last night. That alleged sexy Tokyo Dome payday got flushed. So yea I guess DAZN is the move 100% now cuz PBC ain't got no belts. Charlo the odd man out like a mfer now.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

2. Canelo breaks his face and takes the rest of his belts sending him running out the ring in tears

3. Begs WBC to leap from him over Charlo for mandatory so they order a direct rematch. They say no and instead order he fight Charlo if he wants to be mandatory

5. He wanted to duck Charlo and fight this bum Murata in Japan ends his goofball promoter to the Murata fight only to see him get upset killing that fight
              lmfao he definitely on suicide watch tonight.

Comment

LMFAO. Spelling that all out like this GGG must be feeling like ass.

Completely possible GGG never gets another belt for his mantle
                from here out. That Murata belt seemed like a lock. Brant was like nope.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                    I don’t see that as enough especially if Canelo is one of those fights. Unless that is just base and there are other incentives.
                    I'd be surprised if these 3 fight deal guys are getting some sorta subscriber bonus. I think you leave that for the big dogs. Hearn. Oscar. Canelo. I'm split on if they'd give that sorta deal to Joshua since he's popular, but not really in the US.

If GGG were to sign with DAZN & Tommy L gets some dates I think that'll probably mean GGG has enough pull to get a subscriber bonus deal. But then again GGG is older, GGG isn't THAT big & Tommy L doesn't even got a roster to create many dates for DAZN. So it might just be too small a operation for DAZN to give them that much upside.

I think you'll need to be signing a long term deal to get subscriber points.

Comment

I think things are falling into place for Hearn
                      I agree GGG needs to sign up but negotiate a better deal first.

Comment

Working...
                      X