Mayweather: "Easiest 9 Figures I Ever Made" [Tweet]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I still haven’t seen it.

It was the casuals wetdream. It’s all people wanted to talk about for months.

The UFC fans a I know were bragging and actually felt McGregor would win and were salty AF afterwards. Not sure why that sport feels the need to always try to “beat a boxer”.
    Little brother syndrome. Boxing paved the way for combat sports, and MMA need Boxing's validation and to beat their yardstick.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      We know. Somebody gives an opinion that doesn't jibe with you sensitive Floyd Boys, and it's a sobfest.

Why you always pickin' on Floyd. As if the guy doesn't put his own foot in his mouth.
      But it's true though. People hate Floyd almost to an irrational and illogical level and it is probably the reason why Floyd is so rich. He was the highest paid entertainer in the world last year and he is far from the most popular entertainer. He made 275 million dollars mostly off the people who hate him. Floyd's success isn't just a reflection of himself, his success is a reflection of society.His haters just can't help themselves but to give him more and more attention.

Comment

Bottom line is, anyone who got "conned" into paying money for this fight, deserved to get conned. Everyone with a shred of a brain cell knew what was going to happen.

It's no different to buying an empty box off a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman. If they put the box in front of you, open it up, and you still hand over money, you're a f**cking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          But it's true though. People hate Floyd almost to an irrational and illogical level and it is probably the reason why Floyd is so rich. He was the highest paid entertainer in the world last year and he is far from the most popular entertainer. He made 275 million dollars mostly off the people who hate him. Floyd's success isn't just a reflection of himself, his success is a reflection of society.His haters just can't help themselves but to give him more and more attention.
          Literally. Spot on. People pay money on a hope and a prayer that someone beats him.

He's made hundreds of millions of dollars off of desperate people. It's brilliant business.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            Bottom line is, anyone who got "conned" into paying money for this fight, deserved to get conned. Everyone with a shred of a brain cell knew what was going to happen.

It's no different to buying an empty box off a door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesman. If they put the box in front of you, open it up, and you still hand over money, you're a f**cking idiot.
            Spot on, only idiots and fanboys would have paid for this sideshow

Comment

I have never spent money to watch Floyd Mayweather and I never will. His fights are boring and fixed and i'll knock him the fook out. Spark out. He always gotta dictate what boxing gloves to wear to me that's very insecure. I feel sorry for the suckers who buy his next fight which will probably be McGregor 2. I will be fast asleep that night lol hehehe. You lot will never ever learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                Well that just shows how unintelligent most fangirls like yourself are, revenue should never enter the equation for matchmaking, ive seen fighters die in the ring but obviously your pee brain cannot comprehend that is always a possibility, you keep licking fluids balls like a good little sheep now
                You really are an emotionally ******ed f-ckboy. Why do you keep acting like Floyd/Conor was a real fight only for arguements sake? In every other thread you post about how it wasn't a real fight. Yet in this thread you act like NSAC should've treated it like a real fight.

Make up you sensitive little mind.

Matchmaking is not a function of NSAC dipsh-t. Further, regarding death, I pointed out that NSAC surely had a contingency in place if Conor was in real danger. Although, as I posted above, how you can suddenly fear someone dying while fighting Floyd seems disingenuous given your previous posts.

Just admit your mad floyd made so much money. The question is why does that bother you so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  Spot on, only idiots and fanboys would have paid for this sideshow
                  Actually in addition to the 4 million plus PPV buys, there were 3-4 million illegal streams.

Seems like a lot of people just watched and had fun with family and friends.

My guess is you have neither so you were all by your little ******ed self yelling and screaming "why is everyone watching this , fluid sucks, he's getting money and I'm home alone wahhhhhhh" until you popped on the tranny p-rn and wanked your self to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                    fight Conor in the octagon floyd and it will be the easiest 9 figures Conor makes..
                    LMAO. No one's ever made over 1M fighting in the "Octagon". Wake up son. You's a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                      Floyd can't stop talking about his money.
                      Dude has got some serious insecurities about money.

He could do so much better with it too. The money he pays for one pair of his diamond encrusted sunglasses would feed a family of 6 for a lifetime in some far off country.

Comment

Working...
                      X