No announcement yet.

Cherry picking gone wrong part 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    If Juan Manuel Marquez, a first ballot Hall of Famer, is a cherry pick...then that just goes to show how great that Manny Pacquiao was/is.
    No, it just means he was far less a threat to Manny than Floyd was.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Dunn is being dumb
    Beer, you can pretend all you want. You of all posters KNOW Manny said he had nothing to prove with JMM and only took this fight after the $40 mil, no PPV offer was rejected.

Don't get mad at me for pointing this out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No, it just means he was far less a threat to Manny than Floyd was.

Beer, you can pretend all you want. You of all posters KNOW Manny said he had nothing to prove with JMM and only took this fight after the $40 mil, no PPV offer was rejected.

Don't get mad at me for pointing this out.
      wait you are still pretending manny was ducking floyd? you are the gold medalist in mental gymnastics. even after all the evidence of manny making 200 million, the 40 million being a complete joke, the testing farce, showtime forcing floyd into the fight... somehow you take all that and its manny who was avoiding and while he was avoiding floyd he took on the guy who gave him 3 tough fights...um ok

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        wait you are still pretending manny was ducking floyd? you are the gold medalist in mental gymnastics. even after all the evidence of manny making 200 million, the 40 million being a complete joke, the testing farce, showtime forcing floyd into the fight... somehow you take all that and its manny who was avoiding and while he was avoiding floyd he took on the guy who gave him 3 tough fights...um ok
        Whenever a boxer turns down the biggest payday he was ever offered or doesn't fight because of drug testing, you call that fighter a ducker. The only exception you make is when it Floyd or Ward because the opponents in question are your favorite fighters Manny and GGG.

Why don't you just call it straight like you did when BJS turned down GGG?

As for this thread, the facts back up my post. Manny himself said he "had nothing to prove" with JMM and then changed only after he refused the $40 mil, no PPV offer. Despite your denial of the outcome, we saw on May 2, 2015 why he refused the fight 3 times.

Sorry Daggum, I know you hate Floyd but that shouldn't make you completely contradict your own logic.

Comment

Working...
        X