No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao shows great footwork and a nice right hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
    i LOLed at this though. i clicked the thread hoping for some recent pacquiao sparring then saw the post. ****ing ***** got me. LOL
    lol me2. i thought it was maybe some kind of training but then i got put on to this crybaby who defends someone who fights once every 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
      lol me2. i thought it was maybe some kind of training but then i got put on to this crybaby who defends someone who fights once every 2 years.
      Shhhhhhhh careful don't say that. He might call 50 cent on you.

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
        those guys talkin **** are scrubs and have never been in the ring
        i bet you gambeino understands boxing and styles more than you ever could. hes rarely wrong in his predictions
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 11-04-2011, 12:18 AM.

Comment

lol he said like 20 time "HE'S JUST THROWING PUNCHES" well what the **** else is he suppose to do. sit there and let shane jus run the whole fight? what an idiot. You must not be an athlete because Pacquiao has great footwork. His footwork is superb and is the reason he is in position to hit you in all angles.
          Try something else before you hate because you didn't prove nothing. All you proved was how biased you are. NEXTTTTTTTTTT
          pac was off balance, out of place, reaching. but you call that great foot work? floyd is going to light pac up like a Roman candle. what you see hear is the reason why they wont fight floyd. floyd is going to embarrass pacroid

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            pac was off balance, out of place, reaching. but you call that great foot work? floyd is going to light pac up like a Roman candle. what you see hear is the reason why they wont fight floyd. floyd is going to embarrass pacroid
            well you got your opinion and i got mine. but i seen floyd in his last fight too and he didn't look to good. He was reaching way to much to try to hit ortiz with his lead right. but you dont see me make a video about it talking ****. if he does that with Pacquiao that chinny chin chin is open for that left then it would be goodnight. Maybe Pacquiao was off balance at some points because mosley ran the whole damn fight and Pac was trying to excite unlike some fighters do. but the fact is every fighter has flaws. Pacquiao has flaws Floyd has flaws. Even the greatest Sugar Ray Robinson had flaws. Pacquiao knocked Mosley down. Floyd couldn't do it. Pacquiao made de la hoya quit. Floyd beat him by decision. Floyd had a hard night before knocking out Hatton in the 9th. Pacquiao DEMOLISHED HIS **** in 2 rounds and put him to sleep. Pac fought Cotto and Margarito who floyd ducked. so blah blah blah he would embarrass him

Comment

Its easy to critisize when youre a couch champion.

Comment

WTF...Reading the thread title, I was expecting a new sparring video of Pac.

Comment

well you got your opinion and i got mine. but i seen floyd in his last fight too and he didn't look to good. He was reaching way to much to try to hit ortiz with his lead right. but you dont see me make a video about it talking ****. if he does that with Pacquiao that chinny chin chin is open for that left then it would be goodnight. Maybe Pacquiao was off balance at some points because mosley ran the whole damn fight and Pac was trying to excite unlike some fighters do. but the fact is every fighter has flaws. Pacquiao has flaws Floyd has flaws. Even the greatest Sugar Ray Robinson had flaws. Pacquiao knocked Mosley down. Floyd couldn't do it. Pacquiao made de la hoya quit. Floyd beat him by decision. Floyd had a hard night before knocking out Hatton in the 9th. Pacquiao DEMOLISHED HIS **** in 2 rounds and put him to sleep. Pac fought Cotto and Margarito who floyd ducked. so blah blah blah he would embarrass him
                  yea he was running but why couldn't pac cut the ring off lmao love how you mention the guys floyd beat already before pac tho great job

Comment

Originally posted by arshad221 View Post
                    yea he was running but why couldn't pac cut the ring off lmao love how you mention the guys floyd beat already before pac tho great job
                    **** i dont know man. Its not like i have all the answers. But with cotto, hatton, diaz, etc. Pacquaio cut the ring off great. Against mosley he just couldn't cut the ring off as great but mosley was just running in circles not trying to engage after he got cracked. Fact remains mosley been in the ring with pacquiao and mayweather and he almost knocked out mayweather. Against pac he lost every round and almost got knocked out.

Comment

**** i dont know man. Its not like i have all the answers. But with cotto, hatton, diaz, etc. Pacquaio cut the ring off great. Against mosley he just couldn't cut the ring off as great but mosley was just running in circles not trying to engage after he got cracked. Fact remains mosley been in the ring with pacquiao and mayweather and he almost knocked out mayweather. Against pac he lost every round and almost got knocked out.
                      and when was the last time pacroid knocked somebody out? hatton try again sir none of these fighters have skill like floyd you know it

Comment

Working...
                      X