Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Exercise Rematch Clause, Says Costume Weakened Legs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
    Say it ain't so.

I've supported Wilder a long time, and I believe he can get a victory over Fury with the right training and strategy, but I cannot agree with booting Mark Breland.

I'm hoping their team works things out with Breland.

If they kick out Breland, I can't support Wilder anymore.
    I doubt he gets rid of Breland. His pride is hurting but he will come to his senses.

Comment

I don't think Wilder should use that Excuses at all...Take The "L" take responsibility on your shoulders and comeback stronger. It wasn't Breland Fault, it wasn't the Ring Walk Costume Fault (Nobody forced you to wear it) it wasn't a Busted Ear Drum, it wasn't because of a Injured Leg. It was Fury Fault, Fury came more prepared and made the proper adjustments from the 1st Fight realizing that while you have that Big Right Hand that is really the only thing he has to be concerned about. The best way to take that away from him was to Smother him and not give him the distance to get off with it.

So yeah, RESPECT TO Fury and Wilder, I don't "HATE" any of these fighters like the Miserable Soulless Idiots who Troll this forum with their BS Daily. As a Fan of the sport you have to be honest about what you see in that ring and what I saw was Fury is just the better BOXER. Most of the first fight he was the BETTER BOXER!

This goes back to Enabling and buying into your own hype and having these YES MEN and Ass Kissers like a lot of guys on youtube who Interviews him and Look I think it is GREAT that Wilder is accessible BUT not everybody who point out Wilder's Embarrassing Flaws is "A Hater" "Racist" among other things the Fanatics likes to scream when you point out their favorite fighters Flaws

Wilder have to become a better listener, Mayweather never HATED ON WILDER that is a F#cking Lie that was pumped into his head by Fans! It wasn't a Lie being told in Mayweather analysis during the 6th Round of the 1st Fight

Comment

I picked Tyson to win the both fights.Always have thought Wilder was one dimensional and that he would eventually get exposed in the ring.With that being said I still had respect for him , but he is losing that as far as I am concerned.Making is excuses after you got your ass handed to you is weak and will not help you get better.Throwing the only guy on your team that apparently cares about you taking a beating that has long term effects and threatening to fire him.The Bayless part is the toping on the cake , the ref was on your side my man he tried to save and carry your ass.Just shameful stuff from Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          Say it ain't so.

I've supported Wilder a long time, and I believe he can get a victory over Fury with the right training and strategy, but I cannot agree with booting Mark Breland.

I'm hoping their team works things out with Breland.

If they kick out Breland, I can't support Wilder anymore.
          Am glad posters like yourself are not backing him re-Breland. He has a rematch clause, nothing is worth dying for when you know you have a chance to win your belts back in a rematch.
          Last edited by Ray*; 02-24-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

I disagree with him firing Mark Breland 'His actions Prove that he cares for Wilder etc'

Maybe NEXT time they can just have 1 head corner man who has the authority to throw in the towel.

Wilder should employ Tom Platz as a strategic conditioning coach.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-24-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

It's great to see Deontay keeping his word and not coming out with any excuses...

Comment

Breland may have saved Wilder's career, now it seems Wilder needs to learn to respect the phrase "live to fight another day". Pointless being some kinda macho warrior and dying in the ring during what is in essence just another Saturday night's sporting event. There are wise warriors and there are foolish warriors..

Comment

Fraud zquad. Any excuses for his lack of boxing and fighting skills? Wilder has nothing except Haymon protection and corruption which obviously was not used on Saturday night. Arum is too crafty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                    Lance Pugmire is reporting it. He said wilder said that to him.
                    Okay. Last I saw it posted it was one of those stupid youtube channels saying it, and people were saying it was from Wilder.

Comment

Wilder has never shown any class or intelligence in his entire career, even after all those fixed fake wins. Can't expect this big bird legged fraud to show any class or honor now.

Comment

Working...
                      X