No announcement yet.

Joshua rocked in training again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I do remember how Edison Miranda KO'ed a de-hydrated Chad Dawson real hard 10 days or so before the Ward fight. That news spread on the internet and had some relatively credible sources behind it. I put a lot of stock into it and was one of the few to predict Ward would win by stoppage.

The rumor was later confirmed by John Scully and others where only the hardness of the KO (or KD) was in dispute.

So let me say that if there's some truth to the rumor and that combined with an evident weight loss, this would indicate trouble for AJ.

Sooooo…. Where do these rumors come from?
    This particular one seems like counter-propaganda to me. Hearn said AJ is knocking everyone out and posters here made threads about it. So, as has become common here, someone made up a lie to counter a lie.

This place has become so predictable.

Comment

Joshua is always getting knocked out in sparring. This news isn't surprising tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        This particular one seems like counter-propaganda to me. Hearn said AJ is knocking everyone out and posters here made threads about it. So, as has become common here, someone made up a lie to counter a lie.

I hear ya'. It's not like I believe sourceless stuff myself.

Still if AJ is in fact knoking out sparringpartners, well that to is, besides being classless, not a good look. No way sparring partners will work with you if the work only consists of putting jaw to Joshua's haymakers….

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Funny because some of his sparring partners have come out and are saying he is destroying sparring partners and sending them home early.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/02/antho...atch-11253758/

Care to share some of your reports OP?
          Not that it matters or i take stock in AJ being rocked..... EVERY sparring partner saya that the star destroying sparring partners. Hell even floyds last sparring partners were saying he was koing guys

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Lmao at how true this statement ia

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Not that it matters or i take stock in AJ being rocked..... EVERY sparring partner saya that the star destroying sparring partners. Hell even floyds last sparring partners were saying he was koing guys
              Of course, it's all mind games, I dont particularly believe either side. I'm sure there good and bad sparring sessions for AJ and both sides are going to the extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Of course, it's all mind games, I dont particularly believe either side. I'm sure there good and bad sparring sessions for AJ and both sides are going to the extreme.
                Absolutely. No one is neutral any more. You have to be on the extreme either end.

Comment

Joshua died in sparring?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                  X