Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford says Canelo ducking Charlo but Spence not ducking him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ducking is a strong word, but Spence is definitely not eager to fight Crawford and would rather "go the easy route and knock Shawn Porter out". That's out his own mouth

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      DAZN is a promoter? Haymon is a promoter?

lol. sit down kid.
      Don't try get out of the question.
      Your smart enough you know what I mean. Don't play dumb.
      Would you dislike Canelo if he joined the pbc crew.

Comment

The most interesting one is the one about the PBC. I still don't understand how in flamin ostrich fück Al Haymon never made Crawford a very good offer?!!!

He's a great fighter who fights at the right weight class and can be matched against the other PBC guys were millions upon millions could be generated.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Don't try get out of the question.
          Your smart enough you know what I mean. Don't play dumb.
          Would you dislike Canelo if he joined the pbc crew.
          First of Al Haymon only has $5.87 cents left from his budget. I don't think he could guarantee Canelo a deal like DAZN.

Second, if Canelo were to go to PBC would disrupt the space time continuum of the LDBC because they hate him. Therefore, how would the LDBC promote PBC fights if Canelo were fighting?

''Smash the like button! you gotta watch Canelo vs X on PPV! We the LDBC hate Canelo, but we his betch up in dis hoe promoting his fights cause we'z dumb and confused! Smash the like button!''

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            First of Al Haymon only has $5.87 cents left from his budget. I don't think he could guarantee Canelo a deal like DAZN.

Second, if Canelo were to go to PBC would disrupt the space time continuum of the LDBC because they hate him. Therefore, how would the LDBC promote PBC fights if Canelo were fighting?

''Smash the like button! you gotta watch Canelo vs X on PPV! We the LDBC hate Canelo, but we his betch up in dis hoe promoting his fights cause we'z dumb and confused! Smash the like button!''
            LOL.
            WTF???
            Sorry to say but I do believe you have LDBC problems in your cranium cavity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              The most interesting one is the one about the PBC. I still don't understand how in flamin ostrich fück Al Haymon never made Crawford a very good offer?!!!

He's a great fighter who fights at the right weight class and can be matched against the other PBC guys were millions upon millions could be generated.
              You mean they never talked to Haymon. Bud extended his contract. Meaning he was still under contract with Top Rank. How could they make him an offer while he's still under contract?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                Of course he'll say that. He's black so he's backing up his people whether it's true or not... I understand that.
                But I heard Crawford ducked Pacquiao and refused to fight him at anything above 140 pounds... If that's the case then he's a fuccing idiot! I'm sure he regrets it now if it's true.
                I still think Crawford beats every PBC welterweight. Sad we might never get to see it though...
                You redneck fool shut your dirty mouth keyboard warrior

Comment

lol Canelo would absolutely destroy Charlo. easy work for the ginger. Even Stevie Wonder would know that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You mean they never talked to Haymon. Bud extended his contract. Meaning he was still under contract with Top Rank. How could they make him an offer while he's still under contract?
                      That's a good point but Al could've made the offer before Crawford re-signed with Top Rank? I agree though that team Crawford could've taken the initiative and contacted Al themselves but a fighter like Terrence shouldn't run around begging for contract as that diminishes his value.

Don't get me wrong I would've still tried to contact Al myself if I were Terence before I re-signed. Both are in the wrong but Al more.

Comment

Working...
                      X