Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree that Mikey Garcia is Spence' best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No...Mikey's last fight was at lightweight

Brook is his best win. I always thought of Mikey Vs Spence as a mismatch and I was real excited for Spence Vs Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      Yet you're a big Canelo fan eh?

Catchweight king. Shady score cards. Bust for PEDs. Gift decisions.

Oh?
      CANELO has a better resume then all 3 of those coward's combined.

Comment

Brook was his best win. Mikey had no chance going in as most people realized. His win was impressive because he completely shut Garcia down but Brook was a real threat.

Comment

Brook was undefeated at welterweight, held a title and has a clear win over Shawn Porter.

Brook is Spence’s best win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Brook was undefeated at welterweight, held a title and has a clear win over Shawn Porter.

Brook is Spence’s best win.
            But people say Brooks was damaged goods by the time Spence got to him.

Comment

Honestly, I think Mikey has to prove his worth as a welterweight before we go on saying he is Spence's best win. At the moment I think Brook is a better win for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                But people say Brooks was damaged goods by the time Spence got to him.
                People are silly.

Brook lost once to Golovkin. And even if he damaged goods, Spence still had to find a way to hit Brook and he did.

Comment

No. Brook is his best win. Who has Garcia ever beat from 126-147 that was better than Brooks win over Shawn Porter.

Comment

Brook is the ONLY decent WW win on Spence's resume.

Comment

Not in my opinion. Garcia looked like a fighter who had jumped up 2 weight classes. I think it has to be Kel Brook so far. Im not going to discredit spence for beating mikey but I'm not going to lavish him with credit either.

Comment

Working...
                      X