Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn and Andrade should call out Jermall Charlo for Unification! Great fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You keep bragging Andrade up. Here is what he has done at 160. He beat Fox who boxrec ranks 88th in the world. Then he won the vacant WBO middleweight title by beating an unknown 34 year old Aress me. impfrican ranked 23rd by boxrec. Then he defended his title against Akavov ranked 45th by boxrec. I guess that must impress you but it doesn't impress me. Finally tomorrow he fights his first opponent actually ranked 10th by boxrec. If he beats him convincingly I'll be impressed then.
    Bragging? Who was a Middleweight Champ at 160 first? Charlo or Andrade?

Lol. Focus on GGG dude. Leave these discussions for the big dogs

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Jermall got Andrade problems before moving to 160 panhandling a check. The only reason Charlo is even in the picture is because PBC paid top dollar to secure the 1 legged Heilland fight. Heiland was Top 2 for a hot minute before Centeno or Charlo were in the mix.

So who did Jermall beat to secure a fight with Canelo? The WBC ordered Charlo and GGG. Don’t blame Canelo if Haymon and the WBC couldn’t work it out with their flip flopping.
      I already said neither Jermall nor Andrade have done anything at 160. Which won has done the least is about a tossup. Who did Angulo, Kirkland,Khan, old Mosley, loser Lopez, Hatton's lousy brother and Fielding beat to secure a fight with the all mighty Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Sorry. didn't edit my post. It should read Andrade won the vacant WBO title by beating an unknown 34 year old African ranked 23rd by boxrec.
        Lol. Who was Andrade supposed to fight for the WBO, twice?

Level up!

Comment

Good options for Matchroom USA

Comment

This narrative would happen

Comment

Working...
            X