Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of these two fighters will be remembered as having more heart?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Manny's a little ***** who cries, literally cries, every single time he doesn't get gifted decisions.

Does yer shoulder hurt? Awe, poor wittle goblin-man. GTFO you little *****.
    Oh look a ***.got. Get up off the couch and clean the cheeto crumbs off your stomach.

Comment

• I'm just wondering when the Pac fans will let it go? Floyd Jr. schooled your boy, its ok. You can come up with whatever bull**** excuse you want, Pac lost. He was throwing with his "injured arm" all night and it was not a problem until he lost. Mayweather is just better than him. He just beat a diminished version of Thurman and you guys act like he is back on top. Porter would maul Pac right now, Spence and Bud would send him to the nursing home. Keep your cool Pac fans! Thurman was ripe for the picking. Just coming off an injury and a LONG layoff. His guys knew that, but send him to Spence and he might get a quick retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I say Floyd. Manny was in some wars, and came up through adversity, but after going toe to toe with monsters like Baldomir, Castillo, DLH, and Maidana, how can you not give the nod to PBF?
        WOW! Did you actually put some thought when you wrote that list of names?

Boxing fans were booing Floyd not praising his "heart" when he was running around the ring when he fought flat footed Baldomir! I did not see no toe to toe fighting.

If Floyd had heart, he would not have cried so hard in Maidana 1 fight to the point that they brought in his body guard Kenny Bayless to deduct points from Maidana in their 2nd fight while Floyd was allowed to use his elbow.

While promoting Maidana as a KO artist, Floyd slapped on Maidana pillow gloves! That's heart?

Castillo II fight was suggested to take place in LA but Floyd's heart had a big problem with that. He was scared that he would lose the advantage that he gets in his home town VEGAS. Heartless Floyd REFUSED to fight in LA.

Last edited by ADP02; 09-03-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Oh look a ***.got. Get up off the couch and clean the cheeto crumbs off your stomach.
          A never did anything worth a **** in their life protecting **** bag You can watch me on television *****. You get the **** off your couch homie and do something worth a **** before you run that ****sucker.

Sorry I hurt yer feelings be dogging your favorite gremlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            At this point they have to trick people into clicking floyd/manny threads by not putting the names in the title.

Go to rehab.
            There'll come a point millions of years in the future where Earth is long gone and all that remains of humanity is a bunch of spaceships flying around in the cosmos piloted by people's disembodied brains in jars with wires sticking out of them and even then people will STILL be having this argument in threads like these

Comment

• Mayweather

Comment

Working...
              X