Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte To Hearn: How About Doing What's Right, Getting My Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte To Hearn: How About Doing What's Right, Getting My Shot

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is not pleased with Eddie Hearn's talk of a full division unification between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. Hearn, who promotes Joshua and works closely with Whyte, says a unification between Joshua and Fury "has to happen this year."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte always screams loudest about the fights that he knows he won't get.

Eddie already sent whyte contracts last year to fight AJ for 3 world titles. Why didn't the coward sign?

Comment

Forgive me but didn’t jafaken turn down a shot at Joshua?

Comment

Go fck yourself Whyte

We're in mourning and ain't got time for your shit today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Whyte always screams loudest about the fights that he knows he won't get.

Eddie already sent whyte contracts last year to fight AJ for 3 world titles. Why didn't the coward sign?
          Probably the same reason why Wilder didn't sign any contracts. Lack of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Forgive me but didn’t jafaken turn down a shot at Joshua?
            Didn't you all call it "another low ball from AJ & Hearn"?

Comment

If Whyte doesnt get his shot by February 2021 the titlist must vacate. It is very clear.

Comment

Only Whyte is interested.....Edward couldn't give a fuk...he's like a bad ''freind' money,money and more money ought to be his name.

Comment

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP INJECTING PEDS IN YOUR BIG BARRY BONDS SIZED HEAD YOU BEETLEJUICE LOOKING GYM SWEEPER..

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonsWorld View Post
                    HOW ABOUT YOU STOP INJECTING PEDS IN YOUR BIG BARRY BONDS SIZED HEAD YOU BEETLEJUICE LOOKING GYM SWEEPER..
                    No Heavyweight champs in Haymon's World no more......

Comment

Working...
                    X