Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Bruce Lee have become a great boxer? Mayweather says he's fake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    When he had the chance to prove his ability on TV in a fight, he ducked. This is FACT. He wasn't a fighter.
    We,ve already established nobody doiubts lees abilityy to fight extremely well. Who cares if he hasn't got a win, loss draw record! Only Bruce's Lee haters keep going on about that, Bruce haters do go on about pointless stuff. You don't need a record to be able to fight and you cantt say we don't know if Lee can fight as he hasn't goit a record. We've already established the whole world knows Lee can fight extremely well. And we didn't find that out last year, or 3 years ago. We knew he could fight extremely well when he was alive. You don't need to be a university professor to work out he could fight extremely well. Its blatantly obvious staring you in the face. A zombie could work it out.
    The only thing Lee critics can say where they'd have a point is they think Lee is overrated. If you said that I'd actually believe you think that.

Bruce turned many challenges down! So what? The extra on ETD set Bruce turned his challenge down initially. So what? Do you think its because Lee was scared or cos he didn't want to badly hurt the guy?
    Bruce didn't need to porove anything. Anyone who knew Bruce wouch voiuch for him.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 01-07-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        lol..sorry man Joe Rogan is the last person i will listen to..lol i saw his name and could not even watch
        Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-03-2017, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          lol..sorry man Joe Rogan is the last person i will listen to..lol
          It's not Joe Rogan. That's a clip of Rutten talking on his show.

Comment

• Bruce could've been a fighter but he decided to do acting.

I can't blame him for that, the money is good and it's an easier job.

His combination of speed, discipline, and intelligence all suggest that he would've been comfortable in the ring. But boxing really wasn't a part of his culture and he didn't come from that school.

Ideally, if he had arrived in the states as a child, he could've started training in the fifties as an amateur and turned professional in the sixties. Pretty much the same timeline as Ali, except he'd be fighting probably 147 - 160. That was the era of Carlos Monzon, Emile Griffith, Jose Napoles, Luis Manuel Rodriguez, and Nino Benvenuti.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I cant believe ppl are actually STILL wondering why there is no video footage of ALL Lees fights and think outside ring fighting isnt legit unless you put on boxing gloves ..lol

My friend was a bare knuckle champion up here and was actually Larry Holmes protege for a awhile back in the day ,he was pretty good and was known to put ppl in comas bc he did that twice (one was like 270 pounds athletic football player ) as a matter of fact im the only guy he couldn't k.o and he even had weight lifting gloves on (We fought to a draw ,boy was that bloody ..lol and the tall kid in my sig is his son amateur boxer ) Point is .....this guy fought Wilder and lost a few years back ,however you take those gloves off and you have a different fight on your hands without a crowd or referee .

Lee would hurt Floyd ,ppl dont realise if Lee uses grappling (He knew jui jitsu locks ) and striking hes done ,theres literally nothing he could do really . I could have won that fight if i had used my grappling but we agreed to punches only ,if you use EVERYTHING to a non physically strong guy , well a talent like Lee simply wins over a Mayweather type the polls for once reflects that and those who voted Mayweather ? You are wrong .
              Good post.

Comment

Working...
              X