Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old Today, 04:21 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Warrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond reputeWarrior Scholar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.05
Total Points: 17,909.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Those
i emailed the people behind prop 65, asking them what is in the weighted gloves that's on the list. The list contains lots of weird stuff, even pharmaceuticals are on there, so...that's mega weird. if i was rich, id cut one open to verify there's no lead pellets, but i aint ballin that tough.

i just made a homemade LED strip for the boat, waiting on silicon to dry and then gonna wire her up. yeah! let there be light. its nice to wire up lights, switches. (on your own stuff) I had a neighbor who got flooded in 2016 who was an arcade game repairman/phoneman before retiring, and he set a massive 2 foot tall tacklebox out by his trashcan. I picked it up and it had a ton of small tiny lights, I think some aren't LED, but like pre-led tiny lights. Some of this stuff looks strange, he doesnt have any resistors but he has a bunch of this funny looking electrical component. it looks like a tiny stop light, has three holes, with a plastic clear housing around the back of it. he had a bunch of some other lights that only had two connection wires, so I used those.

Last edited by Warrior Scholar; Today at 04:25 AM.
Warrior Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old Today, 09:13 AM #12
3 time loser

Quoted: 1277 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 27,035.48

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:51 PM #13
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12507 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,968.81
Total Points: 158,552.42
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior Scholar View Post
i emailed the people behind prop 65, asking them what is in the weighted gloves that's on the list. The list contains lots of weird stuff, even pharmaceuticals are on there, so...that's mega weird. if i was rich, id cut one open to verify there's no lead pellets, but i aint ballin that tough.

i just made a homemade LED strip for the boat, waiting on silicon to dry and then gonna wire her up. yeah! let there be light. its nice to wire up lights, switches. (on your own stuff) I had a neighbor who got flooded in 2016 who was an arcade game repairman/phoneman before retiring, and he set a massive 2 foot tall tacklebox out by his trashcan. I picked it up and it had a ton of small tiny lights, I think some aren't LED, but like pre-led tiny lights. Some of this stuff looks strange, he doesnt have any resistors but he has a bunch of this funny looking electrical component. it looks like a tiny stop light, has three holes, with a plastic clear housing around the back of it. he had a bunch of some other lights that only had two connection wires, so I used those.
If one is making the effort to work out hard and live a healthy lifestyle then it would be a shame to catch cancer because of it.

Once you get a good sweat going those chemicals might start leeching out of the gloves into your pores.

They should have made them out of leather and cotton or something. Not toxic death.

At least that's how I feel. That kind of stuff is important to me. Others might think it's too picky and won't care.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
equipment, exercise, favorite, now?, piece

User Tag List