Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather: We Can Show Who is The Real Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling a Bob Arum here and saying I have no interest in this fight.

Comment

If floyd was scared against a one armed pac then floyd wouldn't dare to go up in the ring against a healthy pac.

Comment

OMG this crap is old let go! I seriously don’t believe Floyd is coming back he’s done, and good for for him!

No one besides sycophant Personality worshippers of Pac believes he was injured! So please cut the BS! He beat you and made it look pretty easy.

Why won’t you avenge your loss to that weak Aussie that you made relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by cjeagle1 View Post
          You do know that one of the most respected orthopedic surgeons in California(who has performed many surgeries on many well known athletes and celebrities) operated on Pacquaio's rotator cuff tear right after the fight right. If you ever have had that injury you would know how physically debilitating and painful it could be.
          the bold

People get hurt during fights ALL THE TIME (in some way).

that debilitating pain..........

Comment

He did. Top Rank threw the bank at Marquez(would have been his largest paycheck of his career) but he refused. I guess he was afraid of Pacquaio's payback. So Manny moved on. Marquez knew that Manny was dominating him when he got his lucky shot in and I guess he felt it is best to leave it at that, instead of risking a devastating loss to his rival.

Mayweather is considered the best fighter of his generation because of his undefeated record and it is quite anticlimactic that Manny fought him injured as we didn't get to see both fighters at their best.

Usually the best fighters of a generation fought each other more than once, just like Leonard, Hearns, Duran did in the welterweight division decades ago, to settle who really is the best.

Aside from Pacquaio, Mayweather could have fought Thurman before he retired. Unfortunately he would rather keep his undefeated record so he retired instead. Instead we see his greatest rival in his 40's taking on the young champions of today including Thurman.

If Manny continues to win against the young welterweight champions of today even in his 40's, I think most pundits would start elevating Pacquaio above Mayweather whether or not not they ever fight again.

The best punch against a South paw is the straight right! Marquez is a Master counter puncher, but the punch he put Manny to sleep with was a lucky shot you say! Let me ask you something was the Punch Marquez dropped Manny with in the third a lucky punch too? I’m not surprised though because Pac fans are just like him...EXCUSE MAKERS!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              If floyd was scared against a one armed pac then floyd wouldn't dare to go up in the ring against a healthy pac.
              Exactly, a one armed Pac did this to Floyd.

All she wrote.

#NASTY

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
                The best punch against a South paw is the straight right! Marquez is a Master counter puncher, but the punch he put Manny to sleep with was a lucky shot you say! Let me ask you something was the Punch Marquez dropped Manny with in the third a lucky punch too? I’m not surprised though because Pac fans are just like him...EXCUSE MAKERS!
                I agree. Marquez deserved praise for that perfectly timed punch. It takes a master counter puncher to time it as well as he did. Nevertheless Marquez was being dominated prior to that punch and was in danger of being knocked out himself. What do you think would have happened if Pacquaio was more cautious and not let Marquez time him? I think Marquez would have been seriously beaten up, possibly even knocked out himself, if we were looking at how the fight was going prior to the Pacquaio KO.

Of course we could have settled the issue if Marquez accepted a rematch, but despite being offered the biggest purse of his entire career, Marquez refused. He knew what was coming if he got into the ring again with a Pacquaio bent on revenge.

Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...5vDImdAK63wA3S

No body who isn’t a Pacquiao worshippers believes he was injured!

Comment

You do know that one of the most respected orthopedic surgeons in California(who has performed many surgeries on many well known athletes and celebrities) operated on Pacquaio's rotator cuff tear right after the fight right. If you ever have had that injury you would know how physically debilitating and painful it could be.

The best fighters fought each other regardless of the risk of losing. Leonard lost to Duran in their first fight (he used the wrong tactics) but avenged that loss in their rematch by fighting to his strength instead of fighting to the level of his rival. One fight doesn't define who is the best fighter of each generation. Usually it takes a series of rematches before that can be decided.
                    Those with rotator cuff injury have very limited range of motion. Please point out any time in the fight where pac had limited time. Even in-between rounds pac NEVER verbalized any pain to his shoulder. In fact his best rounds came after the 4th. So please just stop it

Comment

Repeat a lie enough (I was injured) and even you start to believe it.

Floyd won easily ..... Full stop!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X