Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Explains What Joshua Did Wrong, How To Beat Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's exactly what I said prior to the fight,Whyte is correct . The problem is now Ruiz will be expecting it.

Joshua got the first knock down and it wasn't some fluke ,somehow the majority MISSED that part of the fight and don't take it into account but this is boxing scene so ?

Joshua will probably stop Ruiz soon past mid point ,while the the style is troubling for Joshua ,Ruiz is still made for him that robust 250 plus standing in front of him,if Joshua fights smart Ruiz wont win it is that simple.

Comment

Whyte's advice is idiotic. He acts like Joshua got stopped in 1 or 2 rounds....He got stopped in the 7th, so I wouldn't say that's to early to trade. Joshua was boxing Ruiz at this point. Ruiz just has fast hands and was able to catch Joshua with combinations. I don't think Joshua has a chin issue. I think his is more psychological. When he starts taking some shots, its like he shuts down, gets scared or something. For all of his obvious physical advantages, toughness and grit are lacking. I believe he can defeat Ruiz in a rematch. They both have a great chance against the other to be honest. But Joshua will have to develop a much tougher mindset. And I'm not sure he can do that at this stage of his career and his age. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Stop being stingy with real advise Shyte! You forgot to mention how to start a riot when you get in trouble.

What about dat clinch game tho?

Side-stepping real competition like you did Kubrat, Ortiz would of saved A.J, Keep it 100.
        A swift f.uck off is all your incessant stupidity deserves...
        as always...
        and forever more.

Comment

I have to agree with Dillian. Whyte’s style would be all wrong for Ruiz. A big rambunctious bruiser like Whyte nullifies Ruiz’s crafted attacks. Whyte; unified champ, who’d a thunked it.
          Go Dildo!!

Comment

Joshua did not mix it up in the first 2 rounds, he lost the first 2 rounds.
            In round 3 is when AJ got tired of being pushed back and decided to let his hands go, He got the knockdown but then learned Ruiz is much faster in close exchanges.
            After Joshua got pummeled he went back to moving backwards until around 7,, then he decided to trade again and got stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              If whyte had followed his own advice he would've been able to defeat AJ but this exact strategy led to him getting slept.
              That's a long time ago in the world of Dillian Whyte. He's a different beast now. I see a rematch at 70/30 in favour of Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
                A swift f.uck off is all your incessant stupidity deserves...
                as always...
                and forever more.

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                  This is exactly right blue print but the problem is AJ can’t learn to be Ali in 5 months ( work of the jab and dance circles in the ring ) AJ gets down to 225 he has half a chance but when you put on all that muscle taking it of weakness you . So he is ****ed unless he land the perfect 3 punch combo
                  Joshua would look like he had aids at 225, what a load of rubbish, he just needs to not rush in after landing big shots.. it’s the ONLY time he is vulnerable...

Comment

AJ is so bad the three top guys will KO you at least a round quicker than he did

Comment

Silly remark but it doesn't need to be correct to be your opinion.
                      Originally posted by wileyhemi View Post
                      AJ is so bad the three top guys will KO you at least a round quicker than he did

Comment

Working...
                      X